PDA

View Full Version : Simple thing...

zimbo
10th January 2015, 05:44 PM
Well I got home this afternoon and decided that my poor wee car was well and truly deserved of a long overdue bath that I had been promising her for a little while. So once home I quickly got out all the car washing gear and proceeded to wash her before the next snow flurry came through.

And now a few hours later, I just had a quick look at my gleaming clean blue baby as I was closing the living room curtains and had a big grin on my face and thought how amazing it is how sometimes the simple things in life like washing a car can make you smile and feel good!! (just like I do right now) :whoohoo:

badwolf340
10th January 2015, 05:49 PM
These days ,people make their life's over complicated,it's the small things that put the biggest smile on your face,glad to hear you are happy . :thumbs up:

Craig
10th January 2015, 05:53 PM
Photo or it never happened... Lol. Your right tho Ali, it's sometimes the smallest things that make you smile the most. Went down to my mums and cleaned the inside of her windows earlier and what a difference.... She was over the moon! Got to use my new gadget too (Karcher Window Vac) so it was a win win ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
10th January 2015, 05:57 PM
Yeah Ali there's nothing like looking back at a clean car and just grinning ...
You kept that gadget quiet especially after I spent all that time cleaning the Paceman's windows last week for you !!

CiderFex
10th January 2015, 05:59 PM
....that is one of the best feelings in The World.
:)

...to Infinity and beyond !!!

Craig
10th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Yeah Ali there's nothing like looking back at a clean car and just grinning ...
You kept that gadget quiet especially after I spent all that time cleaning the Paceman's windows last week for you !!

Ah well you see I've not tried it on car windaes yet :). But you did a great job on those windows ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
10th January 2015, 06:59 PM
No better feeling than going out cleaning the car and looking back at it

bpirie1000
10th January 2015, 09:06 PM
Then a bird comes and poops on it....

(really do have a classy girlfriend.)

well done take some photos share the mini love...

gauldrymini
11th January 2015, 08:58 PM
...need to get our cars done, just need to get motivated