PDA

View Full Version : NMS game night.

Ferengo
1st January 2015, 02:29 PM
se03oztHello to all and happy new year.

Some of you will remember the game nights we had on COD. It all started on COD: Modern Warfare and progressed from there. It tailed off after Black Ops. I wondered if anyone wanted to rekindle the game nights? Doesn't have to be COD and doesn't have to be on the PS3 but anyone got any suggestions?

For COD I have PS3 versions of Modern warfare 1, 2 & 3, Black Ops 1 & 2, Ghosts. Xbox One version of advanced warfare. Am willing to buy copies on other formats.

I just miss the banter and fun we all used to have. Like I say I'm up for other games too. I have the Xbox One, 360 and PS3. Have money saved and could go PS4 if enough people have one (I'm a social gamer).

So who's up for it, who's up for what on what? We could make it a game night in that we arrange to play a specific game on a specific night and it could rotate/change etc... What do you all think?

I'll update the below as people (if any) post.

Ferengo Consoles: Xbox One,Xbox 360,PS3 Games: Cod, Titanfall, and any others Nights: Wed-Fri, Some of Sat, Sun Xbox username: Hollywood f Playstation username: Ferengo

jonnie Console: Xbox One. Games: Titanfall, The crew & Destiny.

MINI William Console: PS4 Playstation username: Cybus

John Console: PS3 Games: COD Playstation username: duckhouse127

DigitalLemming Consoles: Console: xbox 360 Games: COD

Stoney Console: PS3 Games: COD but who knows which one?

CiderFex: Consoles: PS3,Xbox 360& ONE

Zimbo: Console: PS3 Games: COD Ghosts & Advanced warfare

Eddie_JCW:Consoles: PS3,PS4, Xbox 360 Username (same for PSN and Xbox) se03ozt

Neil - TXJ: Console: PS3 Games: Destiny, COD PS3 Username: NeilTXJ

jonnie
1st January 2015, 04:00 PM
Id be up for this, titanfall, the crew or destiny on xone, could be persuaded to go and buy advanced warfare.

MINI William
1st January 2015, 04:08 PM
I'm up for this. My PS3 is nakered so would be PS4 for me. Such good laughs

john
1st January 2015, 04:15 PM
I have PS3

DigitalLemming
1st January 2015, 04:18 PM
I'm up for this as well, but 360 only for me, not crossed to the dark side for a PS3/4 yet! My live subscription will have long expired so I'd need to sort that out as well!

If anybody needs there COD stats improving, 20 mins against me should do the trick, by the time I've worked out theres an enemy in front of me and decided to shoot I've already been killed :lol:

stoney
1st January 2015, 04:50 PM
Only got PS3 I'm afraid and God only knows the last cod I got !!

john
1st January 2015, 05:48 PM
Only got PS3 I'm afraid and God only knows the last cod I got !!

i bet you still think your in the last game we played, snuggled up camping! Lol

stoney
1st January 2015, 05:58 PM
i bet you still think your in the last game we played, snuggled up camping! Lol

Yep got my sleeping bag out ready lol

CiderFex
1st January 2015, 06:21 PM
I'm on Xbox One, 360 and PS3 but I just can't risk getting back into gaming yet as we're moving in a month or two and I've still got way too much crap to pack yet.

Once we move and I get fibre broadband set up, I'll be in.
:)

...to Infinity and beyond !!!

zimbo
1st January 2015, 06:48 PM
PS3 only here and COD AW or Ghosts, work different shifts everyweek, so basically if I come on and see what everyone is playing then I'll come in and join :rolleyes:

Ferengo
1st January 2015, 07:10 PM
Cool. So there's a few then. I'm gonna update the post with any info you guys provide and also usernames. So if anyone wants to share their username and the console it's for I'll do that. Just away to do mine.

MINI William
1st January 2015, 07:28 PM
I'm still Cybus on PSN

Eddie_JCW
1st January 2015, 08:48 PM
I have PS3 PS4 and 360 my psn username is se03ozt

Neil - TXJ
1st January 2015, 09:26 PM
Have PS3. Just started playing Destiny and enjoying it - anybody else got on PS3?

Have a few versions of COD.

Just started using a new user name - NeilTXJ

john
2nd January 2015, 12:34 AM
Tonight was good fun, like old times

AndyP & Lenore
2nd January 2015, 12:41 AM
Aye tonight was good fun. Nae idea when I'll be able to play again though.

Gismo
2nd January 2015, 01:43 AM
Wasn't able to see you guys online

zimbo
2nd January 2015, 09:55 AM
Wasn't able to see you guys online

If you were on the PS4 then you wouldn't have been able to see us on our PS3s as don't think the network lets cross platforms play together even if its on the PSN network.

Was a good night last night :D ...Ferengo still has a huge tent with him :yes nod:

Ferengo
2nd January 2015, 12:28 PM
If you were on the PS4 then you wouldn't have been able to see us on our PS3s as don't think the network lets cross platforms play together even if its on the PSN network.

Was a good night last night :D ...Ferengo still has a huge tent with him :yes nod:

You should still be able to see us online and us you. Just we won't be able to join games. Weird you just showed offline the whole time though.

Zimbo, did you get a gift certificate for Millets for Christmas? Because that new tent you set up for camping was well used last night :p

- - - Updated - - -

Aye tonight was good fun. Nae idea when I'll be able to play again though.

Aye it was fun. If you get the new game then you can justify it as from what I read COD isn't getting a new version in 2015. So it's going to be current until 2016. http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/30/titanfall-2-call-of-duty-gap-year-and-other-wild-2015-game-predictions/

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight was good fun, like old times

Yup, I really enjoyed it. I will be on more often I hope. Do you think I should setup a group on Facebook for it or is the PM thing enough that we're all in?

Gismo
2nd January 2015, 04:34 PM
Unless that's just started cause i've played with Gav a few times since i got the PS4??

AndyP & Lenore
3rd January 2015, 02:10 AM
Unless that's just started cause i've played with Gav a few times since i got the PS4??

Alan are you saying you've played with Gav, with him on a PS3 and you on a PS4? Both on the same game?

Gismo
3rd January 2015, 02:16 AM
Alan are you saying you've played with Gav, with him on a PS3 and you on a PS4? Both on the same game?Yep :zimbo:

Neil - TXJ
3rd January 2015, 10:09 AM
Yup, I really enjoyed it. I will be on more often I hope. Do you think I should setup a group on Facebook for it or is the PM thing enough that we're all in?

Can you include me in any messages please. What version of COD were you playing.

zimbo
3rd January 2015, 11:55 AM
Alan as far as I am aware PS3 and 4 players have never been able to play against each other, to technical for me to figure out why but that's how it seems to have always been or at least that's what I have always heard and thought. My brother now has a PS4 and cant play against me when I'm on my PS3.

Neil, the guys were playing Black Ops II because it was the latest version of the game that AndyP had so we all jumped out of AW to go play that so we could include him.

I think folks need to say what games they have so we can we can find out who has what and then figure out which games will be played. I personally have all the cod games except world at war (I think that's what it was called, because it was just pants :moonie:)

I also have Gran Turismo 6 but don't think I have ever played online with it with other people :rolleyes:

Gismo
3rd January 2015, 10:07 PM
Alan as far as I am aware PS3 and 4 players have never been able to play against each other, to technical for me to figure out why but that's how it seems to have always been or at least that's what I have always heard and thought. My brother now has a PS4 and cant play against me when I'm on my PS3.

Neil, the guys were playing Black Ops II because it was the latest version of the game that AndyP had so we all jumped out of AW to go play that so we could include him.

I think folks need to say what games they have so we can we can find out who has what and then figure out which games will be played. I personally have all the cod games except world at war (I think that's what it was called, because it was just pants :moonie:)

I also have Gran Turismo 6 but don't think I have ever played online with it with other people :rolleyes:Hmm, you're right, damn, i wouldnt have upgraded to the PS4 if id known that, you guys need to get a PS4 quickly

john
3rd January 2015, 10:25 PM
Hmm, you're right, damn, i wouldnt have upgraded to the PS4 if id known that, you guys need to get a PS4 quickly
I'm happy with PS3, no point in paying to play online for all I use it

zimbo
4th January 2015, 12:36 AM
I'm happy with PS3, no point in paying to play online for all I use it

:thumbs up:

Ferengo
4th January 2015, 01:11 AM
Can you include me in any messages please. What version of COD were you playing.

Hey man. For me to do it I need you on my friends list. You can add me just look for Grant Hill or add me from here and I'll add you in to the Facebook thing https://www.facebook.com/grant.hill.94 Also add me on PSN, username is Ferengo

john
4th January 2015, 02:25 PM
I'm duckhouse127 (PS3)

Neil - TXJ
4th January 2015, 04:55 PM
Hey man. For me to do it I need you on my friends list. You can add me just look for Grant Hill or add me from here and I'll add you in to the Facebook thing https://www.facebook.com/grant.hill.94 Also add me on PSN, username is Ferengo

Sent a Friends request.

Have BO II and Advanced Warfare - which are we lily to play as will need to improve rank as not played either my new PAN profile.

zimbo
4th January 2015, 05:13 PM
Asda has AW for PS3 at £29 just now :smilewinkgrin:

Ferengo
8th January 2015, 05:52 PM
It's been good getting back online with everyone. Glad it's going well and there's a lot of new names popping up. If anyone is reading this that hasn't joined in and wants to then feel free. We don't care about how good or bad you are it's all about having a laugh (or a moan in Zimbos case :p ).

john
8th January 2015, 06:47 PM
We don't care about how good or bad you are it's all about having a laugh , I can vouch for that

zimbo
8th January 2015, 07:32 PM
We don't care about how good or bad you are it's all about having a laugh (or a moan in Zimbos case :p ).

Funny bugger :moonie:

We don't care about how good or bad you are it's all about having a laugh , I can vouch for that

:thumbs up: