PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas to all !

Sideways Steve
29th December 2014, 05:09 PM
Hey folks, I apologise that I've not been on here in quite a while but due to various reasons both family and work related car stuff had to take a back seat. Finally things have settled now and hopefully I can get back into it in the new year !

You may all remember we ended up buying a rather nice JCW countryman, the result of that was that I decided my little r53 was jut not the same anymore so it's now gone and is over in fife somewhere I believe.

We now also have an slk230 k with amg sport pack and a nice e46 m sport 330 coupe instead. Don't even ask how 2 cars ended up being 3 ! Lol

Done a few subtle mods to the JCW but nothing major, I'll get some photos up as soon as I get a chance.

Oh I now also have full dealer level diagnostic equipment and module recoding equipment and can do from R50 to R57 models so if anyone needs anything looked at or any coding changes made then I may be able to help you out :)

Anyway hope everyone is doing good and hopefully we will get along to some events again in the new year :)

Craig
29th December 2014, 07:23 PM
Sounds great Steve. And good to know you've got the diagnostic machine 😃. The 330 sounds great ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie_JCW
29th December 2014, 08:14 PM
Glad to hear all is well Steve.

EcosseGP
30th December 2014, 11:39 AM
As the others have said good to see your still about ... Sounds like you've been busy ;)