PDA

View Full Version : Battery chargers/conditioners

badwolf340
16th November 2014, 07:10 PM
Anyone use a battery conditioner/charger or any other method of keeping your battery up to scratch ?. I use a CTEK and find it suits my needs 👍

Craig
16th November 2014, 07:39 PM
I use an Accumate on the Conv. Great for looking after th battery and costs pennies to run.
http://www.accumate.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
16th November 2014, 08:38 PM
I need to look into one for the GP

Craig
16th November 2014, 09:17 PM
Defo if you don't run the car very often... Just gives you the confidence that when you go out to it. It's gonna start :)

MINI William
16th November 2014, 09:31 PM
Defo if you don't run the car very often... Just gives you the confidence that when you go out to it. It's gonna start :)

Thats my thinking Craig. The GP will be SORNed at the end of the month

Mon the fish
17th November 2014, 08:09 AM
I use a CTEK on the 550 as Italian electrics aren't so clever. But I can leave the R53 for 5 weeks (with a 10 year old battery) and it'll still start fine, so I don't bother with one for it

EcosseGP
17th November 2014, 06:49 PM
I'm a big fan of the Accumate I've used one for years on cars without an issue. It's the brother/sister of the Optimate for bikes and is very reasonably priced.

stoney
17th November 2014, 07:05 PM
I'm a big fan of the Accumate I've used one for years on cars without an issue. It's the brother/sister of the Optimate for bikes and is very reasonably priced.

I use this one as well well I did for the GP it's on my mates jet ski just now but will be used in the neer future 😏👍

EcosseGP
17th November 2014, 07:07 PM
Good thing about the Accumate is that it's dual voltage so it's not just ok for cars ...