PDA

View Full Version : Dates for your Diary - 2015

Craig
10th November 2014, 06:29 PM
All of the Moderators, Admins and Owners met on Sunday to have a planning meeting for the year ahead.... (we also had a very delicious Sunday lunch too :thumbs up:)

We are hoping to run more events next year and have tried not to clash with other known events on the calendar which people may want to attend. The dates are as undernoted, however please keep an eye on the MINI Meets & Social Forum for the actual Run/Meet Thread to put your name down.

We hope you like the choice of events, however please note that there are more in the planning/discussion stage, so I think 2015 is going to be an amazing year for NMS !:cool:

Dates

Jan

Jan 4th - Provisional Date for Run by Rob.

April

April 5th - Fast & Furious 7 Run & Movie (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?25771-Fast-amp-Furious-Movie-MINI-Run-Sunday-5th-April)
Skpu5HaVkOc

April 8th to 11th - NMS Heartbeat Tour Run Thread HERE (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?24742-Heartbeat-Tour-8th-11th-April-2015)

May

May 17th - Argyll & Bute Run

June

June 20th/21st - Mega MINI Meet (http://allevents.in/lancashire/mega-mini-meet-2015/1505590749658851)

July

July 4th - NMS Beach BBQ
July 19th - Scottish Car Show (http://www.scottishcarshow.com/)

August

August 9th - Heart of the Borders Run. Edit: This is now going to be a different run, but will still be a run starting in the Borders. ;)
August 15th/16th - Mini In The Park MITP (http://www.minishow.co.uk/mini-clubs-at-mitp.php)

December

December 6th - NMS Christmas Lunch

We hope to see you at an event in 2015 and remember, keep an eye on the forum and Facebook for regular updates :thumbs up:;);):computer:

CiderFex
10th November 2014, 06:47 PM
It'll be great to see faces old and new next year.

I for one can't wait to meet up with my NMS family at various shows next year.
:)

Roll on 2015, it'll be a good 'un.
:cool:

...to Infinity and beyond !!!

Eddie_JCW
10th November 2014, 06:59 PM
Will get my PA to write them in her diary, as you know she likes to be organised :lol:

I for one will also be organising another run or 2 next year :thumbs up:

DigitalLemming
10th November 2014, 07:05 PM
Can't wait for next year already, will try and arrange stuff around NMS meets now I know the dates :thumbs up:

I'd like to chip in with something next year as well, probably something more social than run orientated though given my sense of direction :lol:

badwolf340
10th November 2014, 07:10 PM
Thanks Craig ,had a ball this year,folks if you have not attended a meet or show you need to try and attend we had a great time at the pubs we had shows at �� only joking ,don't worry if you have not been to a show before ,there are enough of us to keep you right and some of the shows ( Scottish car show.mega MINI meet ) are not far away and you will have a great time .

EcosseGP
10th November 2014, 07:44 PM
Cheers big fella for the dates and like has been said get the above dates in the diary for starters.
2014 was a brilliant laugh and I'm sure that it will continue into 2015.
Clubs don't win trophies for nothing and it's the members that make the club with "us" the admin only trying to steer things in the right direction and keep the momentum going.
As Brian has said the shows are only a fraction of the weekends that we have away and don't worry that you don't think your car will be good enough to attend a show because it will be ...
I'm happy to help either before or at shows if I can so don't think you'll be left to suffer in silence because I can assure you that you won't.
Heres hoping to see some new faces in 2015 and if you have any ideas or things that you'd like to see included in the 2015 diary please get in touch with any of the admin team and we'll see if we can incorporate it into next years plans.
There are a few things still to be sorted and organised so stay tuned ....

Crombers
10th November 2014, 07:58 PM
NMS moves onwards & upwards, superb :thumbs up:

Note to Alex............. "Oi chief" dates for the 2015 HT asap please :hand:

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2014, 08:33 PM
Really hoping business is busy enough to justify taking a few extra Sunday's off so we can get away on a few more events next year. :thumbs up:

MINI William
10th November 2014, 09:55 PM
I've had a blast this year at the show weekends. I can only echo the above but for anyone who hadn't been to one its a must, and the weekend is so much more than the show but more about the incredible people that we have on NMS and the fun that each individual brings.

2014 has been great but 2015 is shaping up to be bigger and better with what's in the works

Gismo
10th November 2014, 10:26 PM
All of the Moderators, Admins and Owners met on Sunday to have a planning meeting for the year ahead:Whistle:

Mon the fish
10th November 2014, 10:31 PM
What, no video link to the US of A!?

Bryce
11th November 2014, 01:05 AM
What about a judged Show&Glow? With some neat prizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badwolf340
11th November 2014, 07:46 AM
What about a judged Show&Glow? With some neat prizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like a good idea