PDA

View Full Version : dirty little bas***s

marky
2nd October 2014, 06:50 PM
Just had a call from ma wife, she was a little p****d off to say the least.
Some little scrot has just keyed down the side of her car....
Don't know how bad, but am guessing it will be bad enough. Just had the front bumper repainted.
Am really pissed off as well. Plus am working away and can't even see, or do anything about it till I get home.

Dirty little,sh*ty, piky,f*cking jealous ba***rds.

Eddie
2nd October 2014, 07:22 PM
Scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonnie
2nd October 2014, 07:24 PM
Dirty little,sh*ty, piky,f*cking jealous ba***rds.
agree

zimbo
2nd October 2014, 07:41 PM
Sorry to hear this, I KNOW EXACTLY where your at Marky, I had this exact same thing done twice on to one of my minis :ragin:

I still feel the rage trying to come out now just thinking about it!! I hope you and your wife can get it sorted out quick as you can to your satisfaction.

That ba****d will get whats coming to him, what goes around and all that.

Craig
2nd October 2014, 08:15 PM
little barstewards.... :( hope it's not too bad and doesnt cost tooo much to sort ;)

MINI William
2nd October 2014, 08:59 PM
Scum. I don't see why people can't see a nice car and just appreciate it rather than vandalise it. Jealously is a terrible thing

Eddie_JCW
2nd October 2014, 09:07 PM
Oh what I'd do if I ever caught someone damaging my car, scum of the earth!

marky
2nd October 2014, 09:13 PM
Yeah exactly. There might be a camera overlooking the road. So might be in with a shout of getting a vid of it.

badwolf340
2nd October 2014, 09:20 PM
Sorry to hear this...just no reason to do it ,never ever find them doing it :ragin:

Eddie
2nd October 2014, 09:28 PM
I still got the scratch on my door from when I first got the mini the scum done the whole side and boot. I managed to buff all out apart from bit on my door. And it still annoys me every day. Same happnd to my honda. And my bmw got all 4 tyres slashed (on staggerd 19s rear,not cheap) every time I stayed away from my house. At least 3times lol. Just jealous buddy. And you rise above it. Or get motion detection dash cams and CCTV at your house. I need a better motion detection dash cam with long life battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marky
2nd October 2014, 10:02 PM
Problem was she couldn't get parked at the train station. So parked nearby. Happens to be outside someone's house. Chances are it was to do.with the house.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/mark_p/mini%20cooper/E3A6EEC3-C84E-49FE-BE39-5C2D7097DA04_1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mark_p/media/mini%20cooper/E3A6EEC3-C84E-49FE-BE39-5C2D7097DA04_1.jpg.html)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/mark_p/mini%20cooper/0DEBDD78-CF86-4402-9E7C-61295056F7EE_1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mark_p/media/mini%20cooper/0DEBDD78-CF86-4402-9E7C-61295056F7EE_1.jpg.html)

EcosseGP
2nd October 2014, 10:25 PM
Sorry to hear about the car I can never understand someone wanting to damage another persons car. I dread to think what I'd be like if it happened to me .. I struggle to sleep when it's away at shows ! How deep and long is it ? Don't know if we can help but we might be able to touch it up and sand it all down for you ... Need to see it first. If I can be if assistance just shout ...

marky
2nd October 2014, 10:34 PM
Think I'm just going to put it into the painters and get it sorted.
But thanks anyway.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd October 2014, 10:41 PM
Like William says, jealousy is a very unpleasant character trait. :ragin:

That does look awful and I know how gutted you and the Missus will be, but I guess it could have been worse.:sad:

The sad thing is, even if there was CCTV and even if the little sh*ts were caught and tried and convicted, what would they get? A slap on the wrist, a £50 fine and a pointy finger saying "don't do it again" or we'll tell you not to do it again, again. :frown:

jdl_1967
3rd October 2014, 12:12 AM
That's horrible, I absolutely feel your pain after my car was kicked and dented last weekend when I left it out in the street.

It's just beyond me why people do such things

Crombers
3rd October 2014, 01:56 AM
I just cannot get why someone would want to do this ...... it would just never enter my sphsyc, regardless of my upset or rage ........ maybe it's just the lifelong car lover in me :motoring:

zimbo
3rd October 2014, 09:30 AM
Sadly out in this big wide world of these people who I class with only word and the person who did this is in that category and that word is... "A***holes" (and as far as I know being one is untreatable :frown:)