PDA

View Full Version : A wee message from ELFMAN

ELFMAN
24th September 2014, 04:25 PM
Hi Folks, Stoney sent me a nice text the other day to see how I was getting on as I've been absent from NMS online and Events for AGES, so I just wanted to let my NMS buddies know that I haven't gone off in the huff or eloped with Kylie (again).

As some of you may know, my Dad's been in hospital since 15th April (!) and I've been totally involved in hospital stuff and recently trying to get the house ready for him when he gets home - getting a Wetroom/Bathroom built in our dining room/extension as he won't be able to do stairs etc for the foreseeable future. Between that and working full-time I've had next to no time for any Fun Stuff like NMS.

The S is still fighting fit and I've had it out and about a few times to blow out the mechanical and mental cobwebs, but thats about it.

Hopefully at some point, we'll get things sorted, but in the meantime I'll try to keep in touch.

All The Best to you All :thumbs up: :bigwave:

Crombers
24th September 2014, 04:28 PM
We & NMS are with you all the way Elfmeister :thumbs up:

badwolf340
24th September 2014, 07:00 PM
Good to hear from you .........better to see you ......stay strong ...we are all waiting on you :yes nod:

MINI William
24th September 2014, 07:54 PM
Great to hear from you Elfman. Please to hear that Pappa Elf is on the mend and getting out soon. See you soon hopefully as you are being missed.

stoney
24th September 2014, 07:55 PM
Good to here from you Elfman keep in touch

EcosseGP
24th September 2014, 07:56 PM
Good to hear from you Euan, great that you took 5 minutes to drop us a wee note and let us know you and dad are ok. You'll be back soon we're here if you need us :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craig
24th September 2014, 08:45 PM
Glad you hear from you and that the "auld man" is on the mend ! Hope to see you sometime soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP & Lenore
24th September 2014, 09:30 PM
Good to hear from you Euan. Glad your dad is getting well enough to come home. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

cuddles
25th September 2014, 06:57 AM
Good to hear from you ((((((((hug))))))))) here's a big hug for you and Dad take care hope to see you soon xxx

weefossy
25th September 2014, 08:25 AM
All the best Euan. We are currently looking at a house move, as we can't get my mother or Mother in Law up the stairs, when they need to stay.

Gez
25th September 2014, 03:37 PM
Good to hear from you Elfman. Hope papa ELF is on the mend. If you need any help, im just down the road.

ELFMAN
25th September 2014, 04:28 PM
Many Thanks folks :thumbs up:
Just been at the Doc myself this morning as I was feeling a bit "stranger than usual" - now been stuck on a bunch of 'Ticker Pills', waiting for blood test results and I have to go for a 'treadmill test" in the near future ... Happy Days! :smilewinkgrin:
Ah well, onwards and upwards, wonder if Kylie still has that nurse's uniform... :drool: :excited: :dizzy: :explode:
Prob not good for the heart, but it would do my other bits and pieces the world of good! :hand:

PS Will pass on your good wishes to Dad :arms:

stoney
3rd October 2014, 09:21 PM
Hi guy and girls Elfman has been in contact over the last week or so since this post !!
He has had a heart attack !!! he is ok he has had in Elfmans own words a "JCW Big Bore Artery Conversion and De-Cat " :lol: ( 3 stents ( little mesh tubes ) in 2 Arteries ) he is ok and back home just need to rest up for a while

EcosseGP
3rd October 2014, 09:25 PM
Oh no .. Glad to hear that he's ok and he's been in touch. Pass on my best wishes and wish him well Rob next time you speak to him. He'll be getting a reduced pulley and Samco hoses next ;);)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DigitalLemming
3rd October 2014, 09:27 PM
Jeez, glad to hear he's doing ok. Send him my best wishes and hope he's feeling back to normal whatever that might be, soon

Eddie_JCW
3rd October 2014, 10:02 PM
Glad to hear he's on the mend Rob, send on our best wishes also and tell him that I hope he gets well soon.

Craig
3rd October 2014, 10:36 PM
He's been through the mill these last few years and really feel for him. Hoping this is the end of his bad luck and things are now on the up.

All the best wee man, you know where we are if you need anything :). Get Well Soon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duncan Stewart
3rd October 2014, 11:27 PM
Not good! Thanks for letting us know and pass on best wishes from me & Helen

Crombers
4th October 2014, 12:53 AM
Stay strong Elfmeister ....... the NMS family are all around you

weefossy
4th October 2014, 05:45 PM
Euan, if you need any help, just ask, that's what friends are for. Just send a PM.

cuddles
4th October 2014, 09:08 PM
Just get well soon xxxxx

D3 JDA
4th October 2014, 10:37 PM
All the best eaun stay strong

DarnShiv
5th October 2014, 08:43 AM
All the best Euan, get well soon. Take it easy.

jonnie
5th October 2014, 09:17 AM
All the best elfman