PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Referendum

Scottie
15th September 2014, 10:12 PM
I cant stand it anymore. Everytime I go in facebook all I get is why I should vote yes post from friends and I am fed up with it. So from now till Wednesday Im goung to to back the no campaign continously on Facebook

Mon the fish
16th September 2014, 06:19 AM
I agree, but delete yourself off facebook - I did 2 years ago and haven't looked back. Fed up hearing the happenings and opinions of nobodies

Gismo
16th September 2014, 09:05 AM
So, you post and share on a global social media site and you get upset because friends post back, lol

As Mon mentioned, i've set the ball rolling and deleted you to help your cause :lol:

Mon the fish
16th September 2014, 09:42 AM
I do share the point made though - just because you have a certain political outlook, what makes you think the rest of the world needs to hear your opinion; and do people honestly think that voicing their opinion will make people come round to that way of thinking?

Modern life is rubbish.

Gismo
16th September 2014, 09:47 AM
I do share the point made though - just because you have a certain political outlook, what makes you think the rest of the world needs to hear your opinion; and do people honestly think that voicing their opinion will make people come round to that way of thinking?

Modern life is rubbish.But people who post on a global social media forum get annoyed when people reply and have a differing opinion, wtf, why post or even be on facebook is my point, you can't expect to post on it and get no reply, as bad as it may appear to be to some, facebook is all about interaction discussing everything.
What gets me about it is that folks are more than willing to put up personal stuff about the nitty gritty of their lives, now that's laughable

Mon the fish
16th September 2014, 09:48 AM
Yep, pretty much agree with that. I'm a nobody with a boring life, I'm pretty sure no-one is interested in what I'm up to. Why others think i should be interested what they're up to is bewildering to me

weefossy
16th September 2014, 10:26 AM
Yeh, like a picture of the Pizza they are having for tea.....doh!! Thing is, everyone is entitled to their opinion.....it's just some people have dumb opinions......lol

That's why "democracy" will never work. Idiots voting for even bigger idiots! :smilewinkgrin:

illegalhunter
16th September 2014, 10:21 PM
One more day of Facebook politicians , they who ever loses will bitch for the next 50 years

Mon the fish
17th September 2014, 06:10 AM
Nah, the herd mentality will kick in, along with the short attention span, so as soon as it gets nearer Xmas that's all the proles will blabber about

Burple
17th September 2014, 04:52 PM
Nah, the herd mentality will kick in, along with the short attention span, so as soon as it gets nearer Xmas that's all the proles will blabber about

Yeah, don't worry.. the news and social media will be back to covering all the 'important' news soon enough. All the Xfactor and talent show results and catfights will keep all that silly war and hunger nonsense back where it belongs :rolleyes: