GAJ
2nd September 2004, 08:01 PM
Talk to the hand...:D

Heather
2nd September 2004, 08:17 PM
now now boys.....play nice!!!:D

Big Col
2nd September 2004, 08:29 PM
HERE! Gaj! If you were a REAL moderator shouldn't you move this to thie OT&B section? HMMM? See! They just flaunt the rules whenever they like! :D

GAJ
3rd September 2004, 12:18 AM
;)

Gismo
3rd September 2004, 12:23 AM
Gaj, did think about your point ref spam mail etc, have deleted the thread now as a precaution.

Not sure the best way to advise everyone, unless MMM has the ability to send one e-mail to all registered users etc.

GAJ
3rd September 2004, 12:45 AM
I think if anyone did want to contact us (heaven forbid;)) they would probably just click our user name and then use the 'Click to send an E-Mail' link to contact us wouldn't they?

Gismo
3rd September 2004, 12:56 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
I think if anyone did want to contact us (heaven forbid;)) they would probably just click our user name and then use the 'Click to send an E-Mail' link to contact us ouldn't they?
Yep, but that uses our personal e-mail address which can change for a lot of people, much more professional if they use the NMS one :I kinda defeats the purpose of Calum giving us e-mail addresses if we don't use them.

I'm not fussed either way, no right or wrong in this :cool:

GAJ
3rd September 2004, 01:24 AM
Set it up to use the NMS one! That's the point I was making. I did this a couple of weeks ago!

Gismo
3rd September 2004, 01:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by GAJ
Set it up to use the NMS one! That's the point I was making. I did this a couple of weeks ago!
Taps self on shoulder, do as the man says :I i'll get ma coat
Goes to the profile section 8)

Big Col
3rd September 2004, 04:58 PM
HAW! This thread was set up to mock Mods NOT to assist them! STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE! :D:clown: