PDA

View Full Version : Low n Loud in Edinburger

Kirsty
2nd September 2004, 05:12 PM
Yep I did mean to spell it like that!! HEE HEE!!! Lovely day for a drive out of town!! Can't remember what road it was but I nearly missed you, I know blind as a bat!! SORRY!!!! :I
Hope you had a good run up the road!!!:)

Big Col
2nd September 2004, 06:10 PM
I think you're car is a little harder to miss K being without a doubt the COOLEST colour combination you can get a MINI in.

I wannit I wannit I wannit!!! :(

Big Gordy
2nd September 2004, 08:48 PM
I gave you it already :eek: Remember in the 'tig' post :p:D:approve:

Big Col
2nd September 2004, 10:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

I gave you it already :eek: Remember in the 'tig' post :p:D:approve:

Yeah but I REALLY want it. For real! <sulks>

Burple
3rd September 2004, 01:54 AM
yup... guilty...

having a cruise coming back from Flick's...
and fighting with the Spookmeister, cos he decided to lunch his power steering on the way back up from the Leeds Festival! Not to be recommended! I thought my classic on 7x13s lowered with harnesses was heavyish to drive! try one of these new beasties on 17s!!!! :eek::blackeye:
He's in getting sorted now tho! :D
On Holiday for 2 weeks! Woo!

Kirsty
4th September 2004, 10:59 PM
Yeah Col we do have THE coolest colour in the world!! Whats this about 'tig' post??? Can't find it!!! You been giving my baby away Gordy??
Hope the Spookmeister is back to full glory and that your ickle arms were ok!! HEE HEE!!!! Yayyy to holidays!!! ENJOY!!!!!

Gismo
4th September 2004, 11:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Kirsty
Whats this about 'tig' post??? Can't find it!!! You been giving my baby away Gordy??
Kirsty, trawl through this thread (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2175) to find out where your car was given away ;)

Kirsty
5th September 2004, 03:16 AM
Thanks Alan I have now done my duty!!! HEE HEE!!!! Pesky thieves!!!!