PDA

View Full Version : Dark Silver Facelift R53

Doranzie
10th August 2014, 01:01 PM
It's with sadness that I am putting my R53 up for sale, on the bright side though it's to make room for a 1st gen GP :lol:

My car's a 2006 facelift R53, it's covered 65,583 miles (this will go up as it is my daily driver at the moment). It's a very clean example and has never missed a beat during my ownership.
The car has recently been fitted with a set of HEL braided lines from Orranje with racing brake fluid added at same time, along with new rotors and pads (less than two months ago).
Car has aero bodykit and black crowns, one of the wheels has a slight scuff on it but the rest are in great condition. Tyres are a mixture of Pirelli P-Zeros and Hancooks and all have good tread on still.
Appearance wise, the car has a rear wiper delete from Orranje, some rear bumper inserts, again from Orranje. The wing mirrors have been wrapped electric blue to match brake calipers and "S" badges. Internally, the same wrap has been used to wrap chrono dials and accents on doors and vents, the rest of the dash has been wrapped matt black. The headliner has been covered in black suede as have the pillars.
The car is eight years old so, as to be expected, the paint is not 100% immaculate but for its age is fantastic, it has been detailed most weekends and has recently had a full machine polish and wax.
The car has a service history and since I've owned it, I've serviced it myself. It has had its oil changed every six months along with the filter and all fluids have been topped up regularly.
MOT'd until May 2015 and taxed until 31/10/14.

More than happy to take anyone for a test drive if you are in the Glasgow area, the car really is fantastic.

£4500.

Doranzie
11th August 2014, 02:04 PM
Willing to listen to offers for the car guys.

boozeman
12th August 2014, 12:03 AM
Nice example. Wish I was looking for another one. Glws

EcosseGP
12th August 2014, 01:24 AM
Looks a cracking wee buggy GLWTS ... you got your eye on a GP ?

Doranzie
13th August 2014, 08:08 AM
Looks a cracking wee buggy GLWTS ... you got your eye on a GP ?

Thanks mate, yeah I found a nice one down in Cumbria, 1st Gen, only done 20k, boy bought it brand new but work on rigs now so hardly uses it. Should be going down late next week to have a look / pick up if he is home by then. Never driven one before, totally different beast I have been told.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Price reduced by £500, now £4500.

EcosseGP
13th August 2014, 08:10 AM
That's good if you get him to send you the roof number I'll see if there's any info on it on the GPUKOC. Yes you're right it's a different machine alright but if you don't grin when you get out of it it's not the car for you :):)

Doranzie
13th August 2014, 08:55 AM
That's good if you get him to send you the roof number I'll see if there's any info on it on the GPUKOC. Yes you're right it's a different machine alright but if you don't grin when you get out of it it's not the car for you :):)

Thanks bro. Im sure I will be grinning like a cheshire cat when I get out - cannot wait;).

Doranzie
18th August 2014, 09:27 AM
**** SOLD, SOLD, SOLD ****;)