PDA

View Full Version : MITP info

stoney
4th August 2014, 06:47 PM
Right guys and girls with MITP this weekend I thought I would put up a thread for geting sorted on Sunday morning

Gates open at 8am for clubs

I suggest we meet at the

premier inn
London Road,
Wellingborough,
Northamptonshire NN8 2DP

car park at 7:15am to leave for 7:30am sharp !!!

I have all the tickets and stand passes and will give them out on Sunday morning before we leave

I would suggest that people go shopping before hand for some food and drinks as we all know it will be high prices and low quality food.

One last thing

I know this bit is prob granny sucking eggs
But if you plan to go on to the strip I would suggest that you check you oil water ect and take some extra with you just incase your a long way from home !!

Also as Davy pointed out

Rob - don't want to stand on your toes but those planning on going down the strip MUST have BOTH parts of their driving licence. Others have been caught out before so you have been informed :):)

Really looking forward to this weekend

Stoney

DigitalLemming
4th August 2014, 07:03 PM
Sounds like a plan Stoney, how many of us aren't staying at the Premier Inn? I know me, Eddie and Rachael are in the Ibis round the corner (not sharing a room :p)

Theres a Tesco just down the road from the hotel so that should suit most folk to grab some snacks and drinks.

Looking forward to this as well - 4 longs days of work to go!

stoney
4th August 2014, 07:14 PM
Sounds like a plan Stoney, how many of us aren't staying at the Premier Inn? I know me, Eddie and Rachael are in the Ibis round the corner (not sharing a room :p)

Theres a Tesco just down the road from the hotel so that should suit most folk to grab some snacks and drinks.

Looking forward to this as well - 4 longs days of work to go!

Yep tesco is just across the road from are hotel I would say best to get stuff sat when we arrive well that's what me and Christine will be doing ;)

EcosseGP
4th August 2014, 07:49 PM
Rob - don't want to stand on your toes but those planning on going down the strip MUST have BOTH parts of their driving licence. Others have been caught out before so you have been informed :):)

stoney
4th August 2014, 07:57 PM

Not at all mate 👍👍

badwolf340
4th August 2014, 10:08 PM
Breakfast is at 7.00

Eddie
4th August 2014, 10:31 PM
No long. Been getting the bottle filled the day

Craig
4th August 2014, 10:54 PM
Yeah looking forward to it. Also if you have walkie talkies bring them for keeping in touch on the convoy (always banter !)

Eddie_JCW
4th August 2014, 10:57 PM
This is going to be a long week :( I'm so excited for this! Will bring both walkie talkies Andrew you can have the spare ;)

Eddie
4th August 2014, 11:25 PM
I will have a spare walkie tae if any1 needs 1

Craig
5th August 2014, 07:53 AM
Have we decided on a route yet ? I remember our trip back last year was pretty smooth...

stoney
5th August 2014, 09:03 AM
Straight down the M74/M6 I would say but I will just stick the postcode in the sat nav and follow that :lol:

stoney
5th August 2014, 09:05 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/05/nyryna2e.jpg

Craig
5th August 2014, 11:02 AM
Lol / yeah the M6 route is the best route we took last time... ;)

Craig
5th August 2014, 11:03 AM
Think we went via the toll road the last time (just for people to think of money for the barrier ;) )

digi
5th August 2014, 01:02 PM
you can pay by switch at the toll .

DigitalLemming
5th August 2014, 01:46 PM
Think it was £4.80 last time I was through the toll a couple of months ago - the road is usually empty as well so no problems with traffic.

Eddie - I picked up a set of radios the other week as well, thanks anyway :) Decided they'd come in handy for other things.

Craig
5th August 2014, 02:16 PM
Mon-Fri (06.00-23.00)£ 5.50
Sat-Sun (06.00-23.00)£ 4.80

Craig
5th August 2014, 06:35 PM
Well that's the car ready for the weekend. Just needed a quick wash and dry after SCS. Sooo looking forward to a few days away with the MINI nutters I call my friends... :)

EcosseGP
5th August 2014, 08:13 PM
^^ lucky you now that's planning. Just need to get mine ready and I'll sort it when I get down the road. Eye playing up so don't want to aggravate it especially given the fun ahead this weekend.

£4.80 that's gone up from last year ? Discount for cash ?

DigitalLemming
5th August 2014, 08:20 PM
£4.80 that's gone up from last year ? Discount for cash ?
Nope, only get a discount if you have a tag, and even that gets you a measly 5% off.

Car will get washed either tomorrow or Thursday then I'll slum it on the train on Friday so it doesn't get dirty again :)

stoney
5th August 2014, 08:28 PM
Mine will get washed when back from the body shop in the next few days :D