PDA

View Full Version : What Merchandise Do You Want?

MINI William
3rd August 2014, 09:20 PM
As above what do you want. Any and all ideas considered. Just looking for some ideas for some different bits and bobs.

Eddie_JCW
3rd August 2014, 09:30 PM
Keyrings, phone cases, lip-gloss (guess who suggested that :argh: )

EcosseGP
3rd August 2014, 09:34 PM
William there's absolutely nothing that the club can't get clothing wise via the big fella. He can get hats, bags, coats, etc.
There was one thing I was going to mention. Do we have a flyer/cards to place on MINIs that we come across promoting the club ? Was just a thought given I've spoken to a few MINI owners over the past few weeks and thought it'd be good to hand over something to people that we speak to. I know sometimes it encourages members that just subscribe for a look but it was just a thought.

Eddie_JCW
3rd August 2014, 09:40 PM
I kept meaning to ask about flyers too I see loads of nice MINIs out and about, granted I can't always just stop and go over (don't think the passengers would be too happy) :lol: but most of the time I can.

Craig
3rd August 2014, 10:18 PM
As Davy says anything is possible clothing wise. I always like the foam keyrings we got made ages ago

AndyP & Lenore
3rd August 2014, 10:55 PM
NMS Does indeed have a flyer. But I can't seem to find it, and I'm not sure if it needs updated.

Edit: Found the thread for the flyer (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?14989-NMS-has-a-brand-new-Flyer!&highlight=flyer). But it's not working. Need to have a look on the server. Gimme 5 mins.

Edit 2: Link fixed.

Download the flyer here. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/downloads_1/nms_flyer_new.pdf)

It's 4-up on a sheet of A4. You need to print them out and cut them up.

But I'd say it would be much better if there was a supply of professionally printed flyers. You could hand a (small) stock out to folk on runs and meets etc. Printing of these things is very cheap these days. www.vistaprint.co.uk for example.

Theverys
3rd August 2014, 11:31 PM
A nice softshell style jacket. 😃

Eddie_JCW
3rd August 2014, 11:36 PM
A nice softshell style jacket. 😃

We can already get that kind of stuff :)

EcosseGP
4th August 2014, 05:31 AM
Cheers for that Andy :)

cuddles
4th August 2014, 06:44 AM
We have loads of flyers will make sure they bring them at the wend for you all xxx

JOHN MILNE
4th August 2014, 06:53 AM
acrylic stick on badges
we had them before but were round like wheel centres
but thes could also be obleong

MINI William
4th August 2014, 06:54 AM
I was more meaning things such as keyring etc etc rather than clothes as we have a vast selection of clothes via Craig and his supplier.

We also do have a professional flyer done that we have also ment to give a small supply to everyone but always seem to forget. Those at the Scottish car show would have seen the flyer on the cars. I will upload the new flyer for people to print off if they wish but please remind me and ask for a few flyers next time you see me.

Keyrings are something I was thinking would could do and there are a few things in the pipeline.

Anything else people fancy?

Mon the fish
4th August 2014, 10:42 AM
Stringback driving gloves with the NMS logo?

I'd like a proper metal keyring, substantial like the ones from the dealers

Neil - TXJ
4th August 2014, 12:53 PM
Mugs - NMS one side and forum name other!

Gez
4th August 2014, 03:53 PM
I agree with mon, a nice metal keyring would be nice :)

EcosseGP
4th August 2014, 06:37 PM
The problem I foresee with key rings is that you usually need to order a minimum of 100 or it becomes rather expensive. After the initial rush with members buying them they can lie for a wee while until they're sold in ones and twos. Not trying to be negative just sensible (yeah I know) :)

Mon the fish
4th August 2014, 08:52 PM
^^ valid point. I've got someone who could do mugs for us, no minimum order. She's done some for me, really happy with them

DigitalLemming
4th August 2014, 09:03 PM
Keyrings would get a vote from me, also like the idea of mugs, but as somebody who doesn't drink a lot of hot drinks, glasses with NMS etched into them would be pretty cool as well.

Only issues I can see as Davy says is quantities, wouldn't want anybody to be stuck with a load of merchandise after the initial flurry of orders.

What about using something like http://www.cafepress.co.uk/?

I'll take a stack of flyers at the weekend so I can start stalking other MINIs when I'm out and about! :lol:

Eddie_JCW
4th August 2014, 09:09 PM
Mugs/Travel mugs anything with NMS on it that I can drink coffee from would get a big thumbs up from me :yes nod:

stoney
4th August 2014, 09:12 PM
Travel mugs are a brill idea

Theverys
4th August 2014, 09:25 PM
Where or who do I contact re a jacket then??

DigitalLemming
4th August 2014, 09:28 PM
Where or who do I contact re a jacket then??

Talk to Craig (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/member.php?167-Craig), he handles all our clothing orders. The last clothing order we made is here (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?24938-Clothing-Order-Spring-2014), and you can check this site (http://logoxpres.clothingrange.co.uk/catalogue.asp) for the different options :)

Theverys
4th August 2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks for that....he's just round the corner from my work :). Magic

EcosseGP
4th August 2014, 09:32 PM
If you keep you eyes open Craig will put up a note when the next lot of merchandise is getting ordered.
There are previous threads with order details and a link to the catalogue of goodies if you want to have a browse through just now.
When it's order time just give Craig a shout with the product number, colour, size, etc and he'll get you a price if it meets with your approval he'll place the order and about a week later (usually) it'll be ready :)

Craig
4th August 2014, 10:50 PM
Yeah next clothing order will be done in Sept so keep an eye on the forums for details :)

Theverys
5th August 2014, 07:42 PM
Craig I will be popping in next week to sort out school blazers so if u are around could you show me a softshell jacket?

Craig
5th August 2014, 07:59 PM
Hi - it sounds from your message that you think I work there, I don't (although sometimes it feels like it ! :lol:)

If you speak to any of the staff in there they will help you - they are all really nice. Tell them I sent you... I normally deal with Lavinia.. :)

EcosseGP
5th August 2014, 08:10 PM
I've got a soft shell jacket from them and it's great. It's shower proof come wind proof although if I could choose again I wouldn't get one with the velcro cuffs !

badwolf340
5th August 2014, 08:13 PM
Craig I will be popping in next week to sort out school blazers so if u are around could you show me a softshell jacket?
craig pick me up a nice blazer please, sorry thought that was funny. Craig indeed does not work there ,but as stated he does his bit for NMS ,and it was an easy mistake to be made.have a look at what you wouls like and when Craig posts up about the next order tell him what you would like.

Theverys
6th August 2014, 06:35 PM
:)

EcosseGP
6th August 2014, 07:55 PM
PMSL a blazer .. you off the tweed jackets Brian ?

badwolf340
6th August 2014, 09:03 PM
PMSL a blazer .. you off the tweed jackets Brian ?

only for the winter months Davie :hand:

Jude
8th August 2014, 10:32 AM
How about lanyards? I have to wear one for work everyday. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I also like pens and pencils. Don't take up much space and good to hand out at shows.

DigitalLemming
8th August 2014, 12:37 PM
Lanyards is a good one, I'll second that :)

We could get them with the logo and the website address alongside as a bit of advertising.

Crombers
8th August 2014, 05:42 PM
How about lanyards? I have to wear one for work everyday. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I also like pens and pencils. Don't take up much space and good to hand out at shows.

Lanyards ........ y'know this is verging on a 'lightbulb moment' ........ splendid idea :thumbs up:

(even if it did come from a burd :Whistle::rolleyes: :smilewinkgrin:)

Jude
8th August 2014, 06:14 PM
Cheeky boy!

Crombers
9th August 2014, 08:35 AM
Cheeky boy!

Yup ....... y'know me ........ just a big daft rascal :hand:

MINI William
17th August 2014, 06:40 PM
I will have a look and see what we can get

Fraser-OFG
24th September 2016, 01:50 PM