PDA

View Full Version : R53 SPORTS PLUS SUSPENSION (off 2003 car)

ELFMAN
1st July 2014, 11:12 AM
I've had this in my hut for ages, so if anybody has an R53 with tired suspension, they can have this lot. Be warned, it's well stiff! :blush:

It was taken off my R53 many moons ago when I replaced it with the JCW setup. I haven't had it out of the box for years, but it's been stored in a dry hut and should be fine - anyway, it's FREE! :smilewinkgrin: Needs to be collected though as the box is too big/heavy to post and would probably cost a bundle, which would ruin the £££ saving angle. I'm in Larkhall, Lanarkshire :thumbs up:

Colin
1st July 2014, 12:20 PM
Wow, great deal if anyone wants a spare set!

Craig
1st July 2014, 03:09 PM
Euan - I'll take it off your hands as my Conv could do with stiffing of the suspension :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideways Steve
1st July 2014, 03:28 PM
Bummer too slow ! I'd have had this lol

EcosseGP
1st July 2014, 06:08 PM
Damn you big fella :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
1st July 2014, 06:15 PM
Euan - I'll take it off your hands as my Conv could do with stiffing of the suspension :)

Looks like Davy is going to be a busy boy.

Craig
1st July 2014, 06:25 PM
Looks like Davy is going to be a busy boy.

Lol

ELFMAN
3rd July 2014, 01:57 PM

You're most welcome Craig! Sorry - I didn't check my thread yesterday...
I'll get them out of the back of the hut on Saturday. Just let me know when it suits to collect and we can sort out a time :thumbs up: I'm up at the hospital quite a lot, but not a huge problem.

Craig
3rd July 2014, 03:30 PM
No worries Euan - I'll get in touch after next fri (as I go away tomorrow for a week )

ELFMAN
3rd July 2014, 04:09 PM
I go away tomorrow for a week

'Drunk and Disorderly' again Big Man! You'll never learn :frown:

Seriously, enjoy your break. Are you up at the lodge? Hope Jude's well. I'll check the box at the weekend just to make sure the mice didn't eat the suspension :smilewinkgrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Bummer too slow ! I'd have had this lol

I've had it for sooooooo long as well Steve. I was looking for a few quid for it a number of years ago - no takers at the time - but now I'd just rather it went to a good home/MINI. I have all the 'standard' bits off my current car and I need the space!