PDA

View Full Version : Burple...

gauldrymini
17th June 2014, 09:47 AM
...loitering with intent along the back road from Errol - Dundee this sunny morning :smilewinkgrin:

Burple
17th June 2014, 03:26 PM
...loitering with intent along the back road from Errol - Dundee this sunny morning :smilewinkgrin:

Loitering! haha.. I'd actually just stopped to check the front of my car wasn't covered in starling.. two of them flew out in front of me on the previous straight as I was erm.. motoring along.. ;) and I didn't see an explosion of feathers or bird ricocheting off into the distance.. There was one little starling coloured feather stuck between the car and the plastic trim tho, it must have been a close call ;):phew:

I did wonder who the loony flashing and waving was cos I didn't recognise the car :p

How's the new job going? Got the house sold yet? where are you moving to? Are we there yet? :D
It's a great wee road for a drive to work :thumbs up::cool:

ELFMAN
17th June 2014, 04:35 PM
Loitering! haha.. I'd actually just stopped to check the front of my car wasn't covered in starling.. two of them flew out in front of me on the previous straight as I was erm.. motoring along.. ;) and I didn't see an explosion of feathers or bird ricocheting off into the distance.. There was one little starling coloured feather stuck between the car and the plastic trim tho, it must have been a close call ;):phew:

Always knew the MINI was a 'Bird Puller'! :thumbs up:
I had a Sparrow disappear up the bonnet intake on my R53 doing about 60mph (the car, not the sparrow). Found it on top of the intercooler. It wasn't cool though... :frown: KFC anyone?

Burple
17th June 2014, 05:16 PM
Always knew the MINI was a 'Bird Puller'! :thumbs up:
I had a Sparrow disappear up the bonnet intake on my R53 doing about 60mph (the car, not the sparrow). Found it on top of the intercooler. It wasn't cool though... :frown: KFC anyone?

KFS? (Kirkcaldy Frehd Spuggie?)

Really didn't want to be picking bits of wee burd out of the sidelight housing or brake duct :shut up::sick::D

gauldrymini
17th June 2014, 07:26 PM
Was in stealth mode in the company Jetta. I thought you waved back thinking who the hell was that :confused:
We accepted an offer today on our house and should be moving in to the new place early July. Been a long haul but the finishing line is just about there.