PDA

View Full Version : Dunblane R53 BRG - Jon?

jdl_1967
14th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Saw you this morning I think Jon.

I was in my wife's Coupe in Dunblane, your car looks very clean.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
14th June 2014, 04:29 PM
You picked up the Coupe already John ... As good as you expected ?

jdl_1967
14th June 2014, 06:20 PM
Great to drive and the cockpit feels a lovely place to be, I love the low and enclosed feeling of the roofline.

Don't like the steering's straight ahead feel compared to my old R53, but I guess that's just a trait of electric power steering compared to the electric / hydraulic system of the older model. The sport button helps it a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jonhend
16th June 2014, 09:32 PM
Yep it was me! Didn't realise you had a coupe but I did notice the car, Very nice , like the colour, my son was amused by the two dogs in the back!

jdl_1967
16th June 2014, 09:42 PM
Yeah, the Coupe is a new edition. I've still got my R53, but the dogs fit better in the Coupe. There was actually another tucked under the parcel shelf too.

Your R53 looks cracking, I hope you're enjoying it.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Jonhend
16th June 2014, 10:04 PM
Very good Thanks, really enjoying R53, gets cleaned once at weekend and sits at airport all week, always a welcome sight when I get back home. May refurb all wheels next as a few marks on each.

donnaj1dlh
17th June 2014, 08:52 AM
Great to drive and the cockpit feels a lovely place to be, I love the low and enclosed feeling of the roofline.

I loved that on the RCZ ... the MCS feels quite open, it's good job I picked the black roofline otherwise the beige might have made it feel like a people carrier!!

jdl_1967
17th June 2014, 09:19 AM
I loved that on the RCZ ... the MCS feels quite open, it's good job I picked the black roofline otherwise the beige might have made it feel like a people carrier!!
I agree with your roof lining thoughts, I much prefer our black interior.