PDA

View Full Version : graphics

illegalhunter
7th June 2014, 08:23 PM
I went in to Fairbairns in Irvine today to ask about graphic install on my Countryman , they toldme they get Auto glass to do it . Is the same company that has a place in Stirling ?

RobSco
8th June 2014, 09:42 PM
I went in to Fairbairns in Irvine today to ask about graphic install on my Countryman , they toldme they get Auto glass to do it . Is the same company that has a place in Stirling ?

This is what you might be thinking of in Stirling... www.minidesigns.biz

AndyP & Lenore
8th June 2014, 10:20 PM
Wonder if they meant Solar Glass. They have branches/workshops in Stirling, East Kilbride and Ayr.

That's the same company RobSco has linked to above. Carlo (the owner) is a top guy and will look after you.

DigitalLemming
8th June 2014, 10:29 PM
+1 for Solar Glass, they did my bonnet and roof stripes, great job and very happy with the results. :thumbs up:

I think Trigger also went to them for his stripes before me as well

EcosseGP
8th June 2014, 10:45 PM
Craig and I have both used them too .. Got my S windows tinted there :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Neil - TXJ
8th June 2014, 10:50 PM
+1 for Solar Glass, they did my bonnet and roof stripes, great job and very happy with the results. :thumbs up:

I think Trigger also went to them for his stripes before me as well

Correct 👍

illegalhunter
9th June 2014, 09:39 PM
It was solar glass , I see there popular then . I think it would be cheaper to go direct to them , than
et the dealer add his bit as well

EcosseGP
9th June 2014, 10:10 PM
http://www.solarglasstech.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gismo
10th June 2014, 07:44 AM
I had all my graphics done by them, great bunch of guys and they always treated the car like it was their own :thumbs up: