PDA

View Full Version : Free: K&N intake pipe

simonfr
7th June 2014, 03:53 PM
As per the picture. Would normally be cabled tied to the front bumper and used to channel air up in to the engine bay using ducting (not included) and on to the air filter

Located in Cumbernauld.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/07/ere9ahet.jpg

badwolf340
8th June 2014, 09:46 AM
Someone must have a use for this :confused:

simonfr
8th June 2014, 02:08 PM
That's what I thought. Easy to put in the bin, but seems a waste of a well moulded bit of plastic 😀

Crombers
8th June 2014, 07:03 PM
Sorry missed this one. I've got an Aerokitted R50 with a K&N 57i & would happily pick this up (assuming all fits & someone can explain the requirements for the 'ducting' bit) :yes nod:

K451M
8th June 2014, 07:30 PM
Was thinking how this fits as well, want to make a cold air feed for my cooper by cutting a hole in the the bumper or by taking the fog lights out.

simonfr
8th June 2014, 10:25 PM
Basically .... the wide narrow bit (bottom left of the pic) sits at the front of the car under your front bumper. You can see a couple of holes that would allow you to cable tie it in place. Ducting (you know, like you see coming out of tumble dryers) fits on to the circular bit on the other end (top right of the pic) and should be directed up through the engine bay to direct air at your filter. Note that you may need to cut a hold in your under tray (depends on the car really).

simonfr
11th June 2014, 11:19 PM
Still available :)

Crombers
12th June 2014, 10:40 AM
I'll happily take you up on this kind offer, it's' the 'cutting hole' bit that's a bit daunting ......... anyone wanna put me at ease :arms:

simonfr
12th June 2014, 06:33 PM
It's all yours mate. Let me know when you'd like to collect. I'll ping you my details.

Simon

simonfr
13th July 2014, 09:26 AM
Still available 😄