PDA

View Full Version : 5 Door MINI...

KenL
5th June 2014, 06:39 PM
Details and pictures here: http://www.motoringfile.com/2014/06/04/world-debut-the-new-mini-hardtop-4-door-with-gallery/#more-34780

MINI William
5th June 2014, 06:43 PM
Looks a bit like a small Countyman. It's quite nice would still have a 3 door though

KenL
5th June 2014, 07:44 PM
I agree. A great addition to the range but I like the 3 door best.

It is a wee bit more MINI than the Countryman.

stoney
5th June 2014, 08:14 PM
I like it but would not have one as like you both I like the 3 door better but can see it go's in line with what mini are launching

Eddie_JCW
5th June 2014, 08:20 PM
I dunno I think it looks wrong I think they should've just had the 3dr and the Clubman but this will cater for those who want a small 5dr car and so sell more MINI's :thumbs up:

gauldrymini
5th June 2014, 09:04 PM
I like it a mini-Countryman :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
5th June 2014, 09:35 PM
I just think it's out of proportion. Need to see it in the flesh but it's maybe because the hatch has been 3 doors for 13 years and it just looks strange...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zimbo
5th June 2014, 10:31 PM
Its not bad, got bit of a BIG BUTT but not too bad and looks good in electric blue :thumbs up: will have to see what it looks like in the flesh tho and also see what the new clubby looks like compared to this.

AndyP & Lenore
5th June 2014, 11:35 PM
It's looks OK from some angles, but a bit cut-and-shut from other angles. But I can see the commercial reason behind it. In fact, I'm surprised it's taken them this long.

Edit: But at long last a return to the lovely electric blue. Actually I'm not sure that is the exact same as electric blue, it looks a shade darker, but it's a lovely blue all the same.:thumbs up::thumbs up:

ELFMAN
6th June 2014, 11:05 AM
Interesting... and probably quite handy in 'real world' use. Good for folks who need extra doors but don't need a Countryman.
Funny how the Lightning Blue looks more 'Hatch' while the darker blue looks more 'Coutryman' - or is that just me?