PDA

View Full Version : F56 coming soon!

donnaj1dlh
20th May 2014, 02:53 PM
My estimated delivery of my MCS has been pulled forward!! Yippee!

Now looking at 2nd week of June (had originally been end June/early July). Just a tad excited now - must remember to put in half tanks of fuel in the car now!

KenL
20th May 2014, 05:19 PM
Excellent news.

I am awaiting an update!

MINI William
20th May 2014, 08:19 PM
Great news

donnaj1dlh
20th May 2014, 08:32 PM
I added LED headlights to my spec only yesterday, talk about cutting it fine. The build must be locked any day now :)
I thought the last 7 weeks had dragged, the next 3-4 will be a nightmare :Whistle:

Eddie_JCW
20th May 2014, 10:33 PM
Excellent! Nice addition :thumbs up: I don't know how people can live without xenon/LED Headlights. I've not driven a car with LED headlights but I'd imagine them to be as good as, if not better than Xenons.

donnaj1dlh
21st May 2014, 07:43 AM
It's only by chance I stumbled on the fact that you don't get the trademark halo driving lights without the LEDs. My salemsan still tried to convince me that you get Xenons with CHILI when I tried to change my order ... NO YOU DO NOT. It's halogens OR LEDS. Grrrrr. Got there in the end. I fully understand the options/configuratior is a bit of a nightmare (especially for the likes of me that's not had MINIS before) but you'd like to think that the person selling the product was clued up. The customer shouldn't know more about the product than the salesperson......

Hey ho, got what I wanted in the end :)

Now to decide whether to retro fit spotlights, will need to change the bulbs if I do ...need them to be WHITE lights not creamy yellow hologens :)