PDA

View Full Version : HARVEST RUNNERS LEAVING FROM ABERDEEN AREA

sleepyrascal
27th August 2004, 10:42 PM
What time are all the Aberdeen lot leaving for Perth on Sunday? I figure that it might be more difficult to get lost if we are a group.

MartinSullivan
27th August 2004, 10:47 PM
I was going to start a similar thread - sure John Zoooom will be along soon and tell us exactly how long it will take to get to the meet.

How about meeting down the beach?

Julz
27th August 2004, 10:51 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I was going to start a similar thread - sure John Zoooom will be along soon and tell us exactly how long it will take to get to the meet.

How about meeting down the beach?

Please remember that John always drives at wharp speed six, and therefore his speed/distance/time calculations should never be used by us lesser mortals!!;)

MartinSullivan
27th August 2004, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I meant to word it as "....how long it will take him to get there" and we can add a bit on!!!!! :D

sleepyrascal
27th August 2004, 11:42 PM
The journey to Broxden...

Total Distance: 92.0 miles
Total Time: 1 hr 59 min (leaving from AECC/Aberdeen beach and sticking to all speed limits)

so leaving Aberdeen at 8am will get us there with time to spare!

Nenah
28th August 2004, 02:30 AM
Hi guys, I'm heading down to perth late Saturdayt night as I dont want to get up early on Sunday morning [;0] - so unless you want to do the same and have a few quite ones in Perth on Saturday night - I will will see you at Broxden Esso Service station. Drive safe! John was asking whether there was a convoy from Aberdeen heading down - Martin, I have him your contact details so have nmay have already been in touch with you?

john
28th August 2004, 05:28 AM
From my house (Dyce)to Dundee meeting point is exactly 1 hourwithout speeding.
and about 1/2hour will get you to Broxden.

But as things never go to plan then 2hours is good.

See you at 8am (where?)

sleepyrascal
28th August 2004, 05:38 AM
I think it was the beach we said, but it might be easier to just meet in the duthie park car park or somewhere near the main road for perth. better for you coming from dyce i would imagine.

MartinSullivan
28th August 2004, 05:39 AM
Duthie park is fine by me too

sleepyrascal
28th August 2004, 05:43 AM
Ok John. It seems that Martin and myself are happy to meet wherever, so if Duthie Park is cool with you, we will see you there at 8am. Otherwise, let us know a place to be.

sleepyrascal
28th August 2004, 05:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah-M3RPM

Hi guys, I'm heading down to perth late Saturdayt night as I dont want to get up early on Sunday morning [;0] - so unless you want to do the same and have a few quite ones in Perth on Saturday night - I will will see you at Broxden Esso Service station. Drive safe! John was asking whether there was a convoy from Aberdeen heading down - Martin, I have him your contact details so have nmay have already been in touch with you?

Oh well, shame your missing out on the bolli reception at duthie park nenah.

john
28th August 2004, 05:49 AM
Duthie park it is then:)

sleepyrascal
28th August 2004, 05:51 AM
right o. see you there at 8.

Nenah
28th August 2004, 06:09 AM
[/quote]

[/quote]
What?..Did you say Bolli darling? Dont tease me! I can have a few quite bolli's on Saturday night since I dont have to get us at 7am to drive down - see you there!

X30YES
28th August 2004, 07:31 AM
Hey OZ ....you guys need a bed ? I'm 1 hr south of Perth !!!

[/quote]
What?..Did you say Bolli darling? Dont tease me! I can have a few quite bolli's on Saturday night since I dont have to get us at 7am to drive down - see you there!
[/quote]

Nenah
28th August 2004, 08:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Hey OZ ....you guys need a bed ? I'm 1 hr south of Perth !!!

My friend and I have booked (and paid non-refundable) into a hotel at Broxden for the night already - very kind of you to offer tho, may take you up on that one next time.:D:D Catch you bright and early Sunday :cool: !

[/quote]

Sheilz
28th August 2004, 09:31 AM
Will be at DP 8am.
:D:D

sleepyrascal
28th August 2004, 12:48 PM
quote:My friend and I are have I'm booked (and paid non-refundable) for a hotel at Broxden for the night already - very kind of you to offer tho, may take you up on that one next time.:D:D Caych you bringt and ealry Sunday :cool:

Has anyone read this by Nenah. She must be on the bolli already! I think I like this girl!! ;) :D

sleepyrascal
28th August 2004, 12:50 PM
nice one sheilz.

So thats:

Martin
John
Sheilz
me

8am duthie park

Nenah
28th August 2004, 05:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

quote:My friend and I are have I'm booked (and paid non-refundable) for a hotel at Broxden for the night already - very kind of you to offer tho, may take you up on that one next time.:D:D Caych you bringt and ealry Sunday :cool:

Has anyone read this by Nenah. She must be on the bolli already! I think I like this girl!! ;) :D
Note to self: do not drink champers and then get on the net..or internet shop for that matter...

Nenah
29th August 2004, 02:36 AM
Guys, I've had a change of plans and will now meet you at Duthie Park at 8am tomorrow morning - dont leave without me!

MartinSullivan
29th August 2004, 02:42 AM

Guys, I've had a change of plans and will now meet you at Duthie Park at 8am tomorrow morning - dont leave without me!

Just make sure you are on time then :D

sleepyrascal
29th August 2004, 05:49 AM
So thats:

Martin
John
Sheilz
me
Nenah

8am duthie park

sleepyrascal
29th August 2004, 09:32 AM
guess i should go to bed pretty soon. Totaly didnt know it was this late! Oh well. If I aint there, you will know why! Joke!