PDA

View Full Version : Knockhill this weekend

Big Gordy
8th May 2014, 12:09 PM
Anyone on here going up to Knockhill this weekend for the rallycross....??

Gaz-M
8th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Hopefully its a decent weekend and ill be going up, although not in my Mini! :)

emicen
8th May 2014, 01:20 PM
Depends how hanging I am from Saturday night

Gaz-M
8th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Depends how hanging I am from Saturday night

Alright Malc! How did you get on at the weekend? You we're right up the front anyway?

Ive some work to do for next round. What do your do RE Oulton round, travel wise, staying over, full or half day testing etc? Maybe better PMing me!

Craig
8th May 2014, 03:04 PM
Maybe, depends on how I'm feeling :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crombers
8th May 2014, 06:43 PM
Nah ............. I'd rather go to work :sad: :frown:

Big Gordy
8th May 2014, 08:20 PM
Nah ............. I'd rather go to work :sad: :frown:

Good man......someones got to keep the country running while were off enjoying our free time :thumbs up::laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

My dad was telling me tonight that its the 50th anniversary of the bike races at Beveridge Park on Sunday as well. Need to check out whats on for that as well.

Mini Ecosse
8th May 2014, 08:39 PM
Thinking about going along

emicen
8th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Alright Malc! How did you get on at the weekend? You we're right up the front anyway?

Ive some work to do for next round. What do your do RE Oulton round, travel wise, staying over, full or half day testing etc? Maybe better PMing me!

Dunno yet mate, I'm on holiday right before it so haven't figured out logistics yet.

I'm gonna send out a group mail soon to see if people are up for staying over on Saturday night. Did it a couple years ago and we all chipped in £20 to pay the circuit, was a good laugh.

Gaz-M
8th May 2014, 10:08 PM
Do yous stay in the circuit like, rather than something like Travel Inn?

emicen
9th May 2014, 09:55 AM
Depends, some folk stay in hotels, others travel lodges or similar.

2012 pretty much everyone stayed in the circuit and had a party. Last year, nobody was really up for it.

It's a good laugh when everyone's in and I can't imagine the English guys being too eager to pack up and head off so hopefully this year will be a beer and BBQ effort.

Gaz-M
9th May 2014, 01:38 PM
Beer & BBQ sounds good to me too. Im all for that. :sunny:

Big Gordy
9th May 2014, 01:42 PM
:off topic: