PDA

View Full Version : NMS, the best forum by far?

jdl_1967
30th April 2014, 10:08 PM
Absolutely, I've been on many forums through all the varying cars I've owned and I've never found one that's as friendly and helpful as NMS.

I've never had one sarcastic comment or trolling experience here, it's genuinely a decent community and I thank all members for making this forum so.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stoney
30th April 2014, 10:14 PM
Glad you think of NMS like that it is a good place made lots of new friends thro Nms

MINI William
30th April 2014, 10:19 PM
John thank you and pleased to hear it. I definitely think that NMS is a fantastic community and I've made some fantastic friends through it.

Craig
30th April 2014, 10:25 PM
Hey John, you know we will just say it to your face ! :lol:

We (as the team) have always tried to make this a friendly place to be and not put up with any crap from folk - glad your happy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP & Lenore
30th April 2014, 10:55 PM
It really is great that NMS doesn't have any trolls. They can really spoil a forum and can be difficult to censure. Over the years there's been a few keyboard warriors, and a few battles, but these are few and far between.

But it is great to read such a positive post from a member. Always nice to say nice things. :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

EcosseGP
1st May 2014, 01:08 AM
Couldn't agree more John it's always great to be able to log on and catch up on things without walking into a "keyboard battle" .. Certainly things are moving forward since our new owners took over and like another couple of forums I frequent the cars aren't always the stars ..
Now forum chums let's get fired into him :):)