PDA

View Full Version : air con

illegalhunter
18th April 2014, 09:43 PM
Put the aircon for 1st time on Tuesday,its pants .So i take it to Fairbairns in Irvine , they tell me my settings are wrong . How wrong can low be ?my JUKE could have made ice cubes in the cabin . NOW Either the new air con sucks or there talking mince at Fairbairns . Anybody else think the aircon isnt cold ?

MINI William
18th April 2014, 10:18 PM
My air Von is fine and has been in all our MINIs but if this is the first time you have used it since you've had the car it's possible that it needs recharged as seals can perish. I make a point of using my AC every so often to keep it working.

Also I can't see our sponsor trying to take the Michael with regards to your AC

EcosseGP
18th April 2014, 10:44 PM
I'm not too sure what the new MINI is like air con wise but if it's like the BMW you can alter the air con settings in the menu making them cooler or warmer ..

Duncan Stewart
21st April 2014, 03:13 PM
Never found the aircon in my Minis especially cold. I've been in Fords where it could literally frost up the inside of the windscreen

cuddles
21st April 2014, 06:57 PM
allways found aircon to do its job ..to supply cold or hot dry air, the aircon needs to be used at least once a month to keep the seals lubricated ,most probs arise from lack of use ,but you can check the temp of the air being supplied ,quite easy to do :thumbs up:

badwolf340
21st April 2014, 08:12 PM
^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^