PDA

View Full Version : Car Brokers

KenL
7th April 2014, 07:42 PM
Anyone ever used one?

Just a quick look on the web shows that a new f56 Cooper is supposedly available with more than £1000 discount.

I would much rather buy from Peter Vardy as I have bought from them before but money is money.

Also, is there a way of finding out what MINI dealers in Scotland deal with these brokers?

Andrew
7th April 2014, 11:01 PM
I almost used one years ago when I was buying a Toyota but the supplying dealer they used was so far South in Englandshire that it would have been a hassle using them. I did use that price to get a better deal locally.

I've recently ordered a new cooper and after reading your thread I went to the Carfile web site. I tried them because when I spoke to them before they were very helpful and when I explained why I couldn't use them they were pleasant and asked that I keep them in mind in the future.

Like most folk I have a trade in and I don't think that the 'cost to change' that I have would have been that much different if I had used Carfile. The price was good enough for me to spec the leather seats that I wanted.

It might be worthwhile going in to Vardys and speak to them to see what they can do for you. I wasn't really fussed about changing my car but I felt that the deal I got made it worthwhile.

KenL
8th April 2014, 06:14 AM
Thanks Andrew.