PDA

View Full Version : Another GP in Edinburgh

GERFIX
2nd April 2014, 10:02 PM
Seen on Milton Link by ASDA on Tuesday around quarter to six in the evening heading towards Edinburgh. Didn't have time to get a reg but I think it was grey.......:Whistle:

Eddie_JCW
2nd April 2014, 10:20 PM
That might have been Eddie, was it an R53 with orange mirror caps? His car is a Cooper S though. I've not seen any GP's in that area

GERFIX
3rd April 2014, 07:00 AM
I don't think it had the orange caps. Of course, it could have been a look-a-like but, in the passing it was a definite contender and had the correct wheels.

Eddie_JCW
3rd April 2014, 07:11 AM
I don't think it had the orange caps. Of course, it could have been a look-a-like but, in the passing it was a definite contender and had the correct wheels.

It sounds like it probably was a GP :thumbs up: well spotted. I've only seen 2 GP's out and about in Edinburgh 1 was Adams GP2 and the other was the GP1 that Craig used to own that I mentioned the other day.
It's great when you spot one, I feel like it's a massive Achievement.

I'll need to keep my eye out for your car as I'm in that area quite often, my car is a White Silver JCW with Chili Red caps and roof but the most noticeable thing on my car during the day is my Daytime Running Lights ;)

GERFIX
3rd April 2014, 08:14 AM
I'll keep an eye out for you. You shouldn't be too hard to spot, going by your avatar pic :bigwave: