PDA

View Full Version : Driving New Members to NMS via Harry Fairbairn Dealer Websites

Ivano
21st March 2014, 04:57 PM
Just an update on something new this week.

I have created a NMS section on each of the Harry Fairbairn MINI Websites (Giffnock, Irvine, Kirkcaldy) in order to hopefully drive some new members into the Club/Forum in addition to creating awareness.

Each of the websites has a small homepage banner that links directly into the bespoke NMS page and from there i have inserted hyperlinks that if clicked with re-direct automatically to www.newminiscotland.co.uk (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk)
(So basically anybody who visits our websites is going to see NMS)

I will make another small update with the inclusion of the NMS Logo next week. William is currently looking to get a j-peg logo over to me to do so.

Just a bit extra to further support our partnership with NMS and if it leads to more NMS Members then all the better for the community. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

see below link for an example of the page.

http://www.harryfairbairngiffnockmini.co.uk/about-us/news-events/news/newminiscotland-sponsorship

badwolf340
21st March 2014, 05:59 PM
Ivan all good stuff ,thanks very much this should all help with numbers :)

Craig
21st March 2014, 06:27 PM
Well done HF and Ivano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoney
21st March 2014, 06:52 PM
Fantastic all good to promote NMS

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_212 using Tapatalk

MINI William
21st March 2014, 08:02 PM
Ivan thank you again for this. Looks absolutely fantastic. A great partnership between HF and NMS

EcosseGP
21st March 2014, 08:42 PM
Fantastic all good to promote NMS

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_212 using Tapatalk

Couldn't put it better .. Great to see that HF has gone to this trouble.

Eddie_JCW
21st March 2014, 09:03 PM
This is fantastic, nice to see that there are decent dealerships :thumbs up:

Ivano
21st March 2014, 09:15 PM
No probs everyone. Glad to help!

Crombers
22nd March 2014, 02:52 AM
This is just .......... :drool::arms::dance::excited::drools:

NMS is just looking so :cool:

Happy days :thumbs up:

Sideways Steve
23rd March 2014, 09:58 PM
Thats just awesome ! Not many dealerships would give this kind of support to a club. I know this from experience having been in many clubs in the past :)

AndyP & Lenore
23rd March 2014, 10:10 PM
:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Great to see the connectivity between a MINI dealer and the club growing by the day. Never had this level of support before.

Also, I recognise the text on your page Ivan. :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: Which reminds me, I need to weak it on NMS to reflect the R56's being in showrooms now.

Edit: Update done. :yes nod:

Ivano
25th March 2014, 05:38 PM
Sections now updated with the NMS logo. Its all looking much better

Thanks Andy P for supplying the required logo. :thumbs up:

MINI William
25th March 2014, 06:57 PM
:thumbs up::thumbs up:

Great to see the connectivity between a MINI dealer and the club growing by the day. Never had this level of support before.

Also, I recognise the text on your page Ivan. :smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: Which reminds me, I need to weak it on NMS to reflect the R56's being in showrooms now.

Edit: Update done. :yes nod:
R56 have been in the showrooms for years :thumbs up:

MINI William
25th March 2014, 06:58 PM
Sections now updated with the NMS logo. Its all looking much better

Thanks Andy P for supplying the required logo. :thumbs up:

Thanks Ivan. Website is looking great