PDA

View Full Version : Launch Cars...

KenL
11th March 2014, 09:30 PM
Hi Ivano.

Not long to launch night. Can you give us some inside info on what launch cars you will have - or indeed already have hidden away?

I would hazard a guess that all dealers will get at least an Orange/black S and a red/white Cooper. These were the ones that featured most in the cars for the press events.

I really hope there are ones with a range of interiors. Interested to see a base spec car on the inside in case I decide to go for something like that this time. Also want to see what the base headlights look like.

Cheers,
KenL

Ivano
11th March 2014, 09:42 PM
I am assuming Kirkcaldy is your closest dealership. I believe Kirkcaldy is getting 4 launch cars which will be part of the Convoy also.

Let me double check tomorrow though on the exact models. There should be an orange Cooper S and Cooper and Cooper D variants. The MINI One is being released at a later date by MINI UK.

ewans
11th March 2014, 11:07 PM
Hi, I can certainly tell you the Eastern MINI launch cars. A Volcanic Orange Cooper S, with heads up display etc. A Blazing Red Cooper D with Pepper Pack and a pretty standard interior. A British Racing Green Cooper D with Pepper Pack and upgraded seats, LED lights, etc and a White Silver Cooper with Chili Pack.

They've tried to spread as much spec across the launch cars as possible without overloading one and leaving the rest behind. The Cooper is def the surprise of the bunch in terms of performance, it's a great car to drive.

Ivano
11th March 2014, 11:19 PM
That is the exact colours that we have been allocated too. i am assuming all the specs will be the same i just need to clarify this with our MINI Managers