PDA

View Full Version : The F56 turned up Kirkcaldy last week

Ivano
5th March 2014, 06:14 PM
We had a special vist of a new MINI Hatch last week at Kirkcaldy before the official launch.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r545/Ivano12/CopyofKirkcaldyShowroom.jpg (http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/Ivano12/media/CopyofKirkcaldyShowroom.jpg.html)

badwolf340
5th March 2014, 06:24 PM
Kinda like that...good to see one in the flesh

jonnie
5th March 2014, 06:24 PM
I'll be the first. I dont like it.

MINI William
5th March 2014, 07:11 PM
I must admit I really like that. Think it looks really cool and I love the orange. Ive been waiting years for an orange MINI

ianking
5th March 2014, 09:15 PM
This car has been doing the rounds at all the dealers in Scotland. I think it's the area manager from mini uk that has it on the road is it not.

Ivano
5th March 2014, 10:26 PM
You are right Ian. Dougie the area manager had it. The seats in it and interior are fantastic. Sports Seats are so much more comfortable as you will all soon see.

Each of the Harry Fairbairn sites will have an Orange Cooper S demo on the road for launch

illegalhunter
5th March 2014, 11:32 PM
A wee trip to Irvine fro a wee shot

ELFMAN
6th March 2014, 09:45 AM
I think it looks pretty good, but the more I look at it, the more it looks as though the Glass/Roof area is sinking into the body of the car... optical illusion or Fatter MINI Syndrome? :idunno:

The F56 is getting good write-ups everywhere I've read about it :computer: :thumbs up: Seems to be a quality bit of kit which manages to retain the "MINI-ness" we know and love.
BUT... I haven't seen one in the metal far less driven one, so it's all hearsay at the moment. Or is it S Club Seven?

Eddie_JCW
6th March 2014, 11:26 AM
I didn't like this to start with but it's grown on me before I've even seen it in the flesh, I love it.

Part of me is saying I should've held off getting a MINI but only a small part, the rest says JCW! And when it's time to change the F56 JCW should be out.

donnaj1dlh
6th March 2014, 11:30 AM
That's EXACTLY the one I want to order :)

gauldrymini
6th March 2014, 12:04 PM
...suspect the car will be a success, and will gain a loyal following as the R56 has done.

Scottie
6th March 2014, 06:49 PM
Saw two lorry loads of the new minis heading north near Birmingham this afternoon.

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

Ivano
6th March 2014, 08:19 PM
This is the first launch that the dealers are getting plenty of launch cars. Most dealers are getting at least 4 cars which is all good