PDA

View Full Version : SEAT BACKS

sleepyrascal
26th August 2004, 09:28 AM
I'm looking for two plastic rear pannels for cooper chilli seats. The Dog has scratched mine badly!!

R7 ETH
26th August 2004, 04:35 PM
Do your seat backs have a piece of carpet that tucks underneath the seat and is held in place by elastic ? The reason i ask is that i broke mine when i "confused the seat mechanism" i took it to Dunedin and they were under the impression that they had in fact broke them when fixing the seat !!!
So apparentley my ones were the old model and i got new ones fitted which didnt have the carpet.
Just a thought.

Julz
26th August 2004, 04:46 PM
All you have to do is look at the seat backs and they scratch, mine all wrecked just from putting boxes and stuff in the back when we were moving!!:disapprove:

Scottie
26th August 2004, 05:17 PM
Is it the front seats. If yes and you can wait for a few weeks I'll swap seat backs with you. If youre interested give me a shout end September start October.

sleepyrascal
27th August 2004, 02:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Is it the front seats. If yes and you can wait for a few weeks I'll swap seat backs with you. If youre interested give me a shout end September start October.

SOUNDS GOOD FI! I'll do that!

Nenah
28th August 2004, 08:10 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

All you have to do is look at the seat backs and they scratch, mine all wrecked just from putting boxes and stuff in the back when we were moving!!:disapprove:

Julz, you must have done thousands of trips moving house with in your mini! :D