PDA

View Full Version : Sharing some happy news.

AndyP & Lenore
23rd February 2014, 07:30 PM
So, with all the impending NMS baby deliveries, Lenore and I have some exciting news to share...

We've been holding off until we feel more comfortable sharing this, with it being our first... But we just can't hold our excitement any longer.

The truth is Lenore and I are expecting.....
A Paceman! :clap::clap::clap:

Delivery due end March, early April.:yes nod::yes nod:

badwolf340
23rd February 2014, 07:36 PM
Brillant news ,but when I read it out to Christina ( as you wrote it) she nearly fell off her seat when I got to the end bit .Hope both expectant parents can wait for their new delivery ...well done both of you :yes nod::yes nod:

stoney
23rd February 2014, 07:36 PM
:lol: very good due same time as baby stone ;)

Craig
23rd February 2014, 07:47 PM
Well done Mr and Mrs P.... Replacing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP & Lenore
23rd February 2014, 07:56 PM
Well done Mr and Mrs P.... Replacing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hatch.

Sayin' nuttin' more. :smilewinkgrin:

MINI William
23rd February 2014, 07:58 PM
Very nice Andy. Hope you enjoy the car. Can't wait to see it and find out more details

Jude
23rd February 2014, 08:28 PM
So much excitement with all these imminent arrivals. Good luck to all:bigwave: with the new arrivals when they arrive. Think Rob and Christine's might be first. Lol

zimbo
23rd February 2014, 10:25 PM
Is it a boy or a girl? :blink:

AndyP & Lenore
23rd February 2014, 10:29 PM
Is it a boy or a girl? :blink:

Don't know yet Zimbo. Should find out at the first scan. :lol:

Gismo
24th February 2014, 04:12 AM
Nice one, am wondering why you went for a paceman?

AndyP & Lenore
24th February 2014, 12:35 PM
Just to confirm.... Lenore is NOT pregnant. This was just a play on the whole "expecting" thing, and was our weird way of announcing we had ordered a new Paceman. Nothing more, nothing less. Honest. :smilewinkgrin:

gauldrymini
24th February 2014, 01:52 PM
...nice one, there is going to be a JCW lettering on it me thinks :motoring:

Mini Ecosse
24th February 2014, 04:50 PM
Just to confirm.... Lenore is NOT pregnant. This was just a play on the whole "expecting" thing, and was our weird way of announcing we had ordered a new Paceman. Nothing more, nothing less. Honest. :smilewinkgrin:

It came as no surprise to me when I got to the bottom of your post!

Weird is the norm for you as it is for me and now with a Paceman on the way will that make us twins! :thumbs up: :lol::lol:

AndyP & Lenore
24th February 2014, 08:42 PM
Weird is the norm for you as it is for me and now with a Paceman on the way will that make us twins! :thumbs up: :lol::lol:

Us? Twins? Dear GOD no! :lol:

ianking
24th February 2014, 10:55 PM
I have a nice new paceman flat load boot floor cover all wrapped up if you are interested. I think it only suits the flat load boot option though.

P.S congrats. I think my new delivery will be here before though, it's due for handover on the 16th March. It's still in build at the moment.

AndyP & Lenore
25th February 2014, 12:20 AM
I have a nice new paceman flat load boot floor cover all wrapped up if you are interested. I think it only suits the flat load boot option though.

P.S congrats. I think my new delivery will be here before though, it's due for handover on the 16th March. It's still in build at the moment.

Cheers Ian. Yours wont be spec amendable now so I hope you chose your options wisely. :smilewinkgrin:

What exactly is a "flat load floor cover"? We have specced the "Extended Luggage" option, which gets us the flat load boot. Might be interested in your "cover" depending on what it is.

ianking
25th February 2014, 05:04 PM
Its the proper genuine boot liner that covers the boot carpet.
I bought it in error as I don't have a) a flat load boot and b) a paceman.
It's still wrapped up.
If you bung me 25 notes then it's yours.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't take any options, well actually colour is a kind of pinky/white but that's it.
Had I looked at the brochures I would have specced
Auto fuelling
Auto changing
Auto cleaning
Auto entertaining but as I didn't realise it would appear Sarah and I will need to provide all the maintenance our selves.

AndyP & Lenore
25th February 2014, 05:15 PM
Its the proper genuine boot liner that covers the boot carpet.
I bought it in error as I don't have a) a flat load boot and b) a paceman.
It's still wrapped up.
If you bung me 25 notes then it's yours.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't take any options, well actually colour is a kind of pinky/white but that's it.
Had I looked at the brochures I would have specced
Auto fuelling
Auto changing
Auto cleaning
Auto entertaining but as I didn't realise it would appear Sarah and I will need to provide all the maintenance our selves.

I think you'll find it comes with auto start/stop also.:lol: And I have no doubt it will have the TLC package. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Will speak with Lenore about the boot liner and get back to you.