PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Camera Unit - Aberdeen

Sheilz
25th August 2004, 10:08 PM
Saw a mobile unit in Altens at lunchtime. It moved on elsewhere about 1.30pm so perhaps Aberdonians need to watch their speed this afternoon.
:D:D:D

X30YES
26th August 2004, 04:41 AM
Well it is mobile Sheilz ;)...
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

Saw a mobile unit in Altens at lunchtime. It moved on elsewhere about 1.30pm so perhaps Aberdonians need to watch their speed this afternoon.

Sheilz
26th August 2004, 04:44 PM
aye, but this one was after oor sillar!!

monkeymajik
18th September 2004, 06:13 PM
In Aberdeen, you can check where the mobile traps are going to be on the nescamp website: http://www.nescamp.co.uk/sites.htm - there's a list of fixed sites on there too.

X30YES
18th September 2004, 06:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkeymajik

In Aberdeen, you can check where the mobile traps are going to be on the nescamp website: http://www.nescamp.co.uk/sites.htm - there's a list of fixed sites on there too.
Good site and links to all other areas as well

Gismo
20th September 2004, 10:41 PM
They are currently targeting people northbound on the A90 just as you exit from the Brig O' Dee, they are located on the southbound side pointing their revenue earners at the poor drivers as they casually accelerate out of the city :(

The Dogfather
20th September 2004, 10:52 PM
Barstewards - I went past a police car in Orkney doing about 90 - 95 (60 zone), he was heading the other way. I thought he'd come after me, he didn't. Needless to say new underwear was required after that though.

Sheilz
21st September 2004, 07:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

They are currently targeting people northbound on the A90 just as you exit from the Brig O' Dee, they are located on the southbound side pointing their revenue earners at the poor drivers as they casually accelerate out of the city :(

yep. I saw them this afternoon at the BoD. It isnt all that long since they targeted this spoot. Guess its easy pickings!

Sheilz
21st September 2004, 07:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

yep. I saw them this afternoon at the BoD. It isnt all that long since they targeted this spoot. Guess its easy pickings!

sorry! meant spot. its been a long day! :I