PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear

Jude
16th February 2014, 10:11 PM
Sorry not impressed with the un-race to Chernobyl tonight. I realise many people will tell me I'm over reacting but that was a HUGE tragedy and deserves to be treated with respect:ragin:

badwolf340
17th February 2014, 07:26 AM
Jude think you are spot on ..what next.....only time will tell

JOHN MILNE
17th February 2014, 07:56 AM
they preview one car then star in a car
then fill rest of programme with the three of them having a holiday driving in the ukraine yawn !!

ELFMAN
17th February 2014, 09:57 AM
Sorry not impressed with the un-race to Chernobyl tonight. I realise many people will tell me I'm over reacting but that was a HUGE tragedy and deserves to be treated with respect:ragin:

SO RIGHT Jude... I didn't know whether to get angry or sad, so I did both. The concept of 'respect' eludes these people. The fake 'respectful silence' was deliberately 'messed up' by the arrival of the Challenge Envelope. Where next? Fukishima? Though they could make some REALLY funny jokes with the name.

Also abusing the wee motors really sticks in my throat. And WHY do the test on the Danish 'Supercar' if it was so bad? Why did the manufacturer think it was a Good Idea to give it to that bunch on Top Gear if all the bugs hadn't been ironed out? They've just killed their business. Like I said before - spoiled schoolboys on a jolly.

ps I really want to kick Richard Hammond, he's even more annoying than Clarkson (if that's possible...) :ragin:

mini mad andy
17th February 2014, 07:16 PM
I agree with everything above and would also like to know what was the point of the test, how to make your car use more fuel, can't really see many people wanting to know that. The only intresting thing was the secret submarine base.

badwolf340
17th February 2014, 07:38 PM
yip enjoyed the sub base ,that was cool :thumbs up: