PDA

View Full Version : Pics request for new home page

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2014, 08:31 PM
Folks, one of the changes for NMS going forward is a brand new front end - basically a new home page for the main NMS web site. At a recent meeting of minds I volunteered to design said site and I'm in the process of doing that now. I'm giving nowt away, except to say that I think you will all be very pleased with it.:whoohoo:

But, I need your help! :Whistle:

I'd like some pics of you guys on MINI Runs or MINI Meets. I'm not really looking for pics of just your car, but preferably pics with lots of cars. And I need the images to be as big a file size as you can manage. I will be compressing them down so they are manageable file sizes for folk viewing the site, but I need them HUGE to start with to get the best quality.

So, could you please EMAIL me some pics: andrew.poole11@btopenworld.com

I will likely only be using 6 to 10 pics in total, but the more I have to choose from the better.

Get searchin' folks, and get them there piccies off to me. :thumbs:

AndyP
Admin.

MINI William
11th February 2014, 08:56 PM
Again thank you Andy for doing this. I will have a look at what pictures I have on the laptop and send a selection on.

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2014, 09:13 PM
Again thank you Andy for doing this. I will have a look at what pictures I have on the laptop and send a selection on.

:thumbs up:

Gismo
11th February 2014, 09:30 PM
You could trawl through the photo albums on the site, literally thousands there

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2014, 09:41 PM
You could trawl through the photo albums on the site, literally thousands there

Had a look at them Alan, but like you say, there are thousands. I don't have the time to trawl through all of them. And most are pretty small file sizes - even the bigger ones are often only 200k or 300k. I'm really looking for some pics around the 4mb to 10mb size.

I have 4 or 5 in use at the moment and they were all about 200k to start with but they are rubbish quality.

Gismo
11th February 2014, 09:45 PM
I've got the originals at home, if there's anything you like I could send them to you, but, I won't get home until 1st week of March

MINI William
11th February 2014, 09:47 PM
Andy sent some on

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2014, 09:49 PM
I've got the originals at home, if there's anything you like I could send them to you, but, I won't get home until 1st week of March

OK Thanks. I'll keep searching just now. And hopefully this call for help will generate some.:thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2014, 09:49 PM
Andy sent some on

Got them, ta.:thumbs up:

Craig
11th February 2014, 10:37 PM
I'll have a look at some of my photos :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyP & Lenore
11th February 2014, 11:27 PM
I'll have a look at some of my photos :)

:thumbs up:

Stewart
12th February 2014, 06:23 PM
Sent a few of the first HT. :smilewinkgrin:

stoney
12th February 2014, 07:02 PM
Will have some after next weekend if it's not to late 😉👍

AndyP & Lenore
12th February 2014, 07:02 PM
Sent a few of the first HT. :smilewinkgrin:

Cheers Stewart. Not arrived yet. :idunno:

AndyP & Lenore
12th February 2014, 07:03 PM
Will have some after next weekend if it's not to late 😉👍

That might be fine Rob. I'm working away slowly at this, and the images can be changed at any time anyway, so when you can just send away. ;)

stoney
12th February 2014, 07:06 PM
Will do will look what I have on my hard drive later but off to anti natal in 5mins ;)

Stewart
12th February 2014, 08:19 PM
Cheers Stewart. Not arrived yet. :idunno:

Got a bad habit these days of not sending the dam things :sad: make up the email while doing a few other things and exit out thinking it been sent. Will check when I'm back in.

- - - Updated - - -

http://forums.riftgame.com/attachments/general-discussion/9358-open-challenge-daglar-picard-facepalm.jpg

Sent now! :argh::blush::thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
12th February 2014, 10:47 PM
Got a bad habit these days of not sending the dam things :sad: make up the email while doing a few other things and exit out thinking it been sent. Will check when I'm back in.

- - - Updated - - -

http://forums.riftgame.com/attachments/general-discussion/9358-open-challenge-daglar-picard-facepalm.jpg

Sent now! :argh::blush::thumbs up:

PMSL. Got them now. Cheers mate. :thumbs up: