PDA

View Full Version : Yasssss got my Countryman SD

Mrs dee
3rd February 2014, 11:01 PM
Picked up my countryman sd - I am absolutely chuffed big time. It's amazing to drive, just extremely solid on the road, very nippy, and with sports button on..... Very very nippy!!!!
Still trying to get used to everything being my very first mini :) still need to spend time getting to know it , reading the manual etc, but how I love it!!!!! Thanks for all the advice , I thought my wee nissan juke was one of the best wee cars I've had but I'm afraid it's long forgotten as this is the business!!! Even my hubby loves it and that is saying someit!!!!
Waited two weeks to get my reg on so I could pick it up from the showroom. Grassicks in Perth were outstanding , great bunch of people.... And the best bit ( sad but first time for me) driving it out of the showroom when the bigs doors opened !!!!!!
Blazing red, black roof, black alloys, pure red interior - very meeeeeeee :p

stoney
3rd February 2014, 11:03 PM
Glad your loving it already

MINI William
3rd February 2014, 11:07 PM
Pleased your liking it. Just need to get some photos up and get yourself down for a run

weefossy
3rd February 2014, 11:20 PM
Sounds great, love to see some photos.

Craig
3rd February 2014, 11:26 PM
Congrats !! Photos !! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minibob
3rd February 2014, 11:38 PM
Lol thats crazy I seen you in grassicks on Saturday picking it up I was in looking at the clubby they have and seen you getting it lol thats very strange you were like a kid in a sweet shop grinning from ear to ear lol. :p

Gets some pics up it looked very nice in its own wee room in the showroom :thumbs up:

Stewart
4th February 2014, 12:11 AM
Many happy miles with it. :thumbs up:

badwolf340
4th February 2014, 07:54 AM
Very nice cars countryman and SD very nice had one ourselfs and really enjoyed it .as william says get up pics and get your name down for some meets/runs

zimbo
4th February 2014, 10:17 AM
Congratulations on your 1st mini :thumbs up: Sounds like a very nice car, Graeme and the lads at Grassicks will have looked after you extremely well as they always do. Cant wait to see pics of your Countryman :yes nod:

mini mad andy
4th February 2014, 10:45 AM
Congrats, good to hear your liking it so much :motoring::thumbs up:

gauldrymini
4th February 2014, 11:30 AM
Enjoy your CM SD :smilewinkgrin:

...as you say decent folk at Grassicks, especially Grambo :smilewinkgrin:

Dave
4th February 2014, 11:39 AM
Great cars:) good fun to drive too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

EcosseGP
4th February 2014, 12:09 PM
Great news you sound delighted with it which is all you want in a new car. Reading a manual for it too this is serious ;)

Mini Ecosse
4th February 2014, 01:20 PM
Congratulations :thumbs up:

Mrs dee
4th February 2014, 11:22 PM
Lololol yeah reading the manual haha, well truth be known it's still in the car lol, but surely to god you can set it up so the interior lights come on when u open the doors haha.
No way minibob that's brilliant, yeah I totally was happy eh ..... I don't have an account to upload grrrrrrr, can we not do it an easy way !?
I did speak with Graeme , Steve, Myles over there , but dealt with Norman from first phonecall, great bunch of guys.