PDA

View Full Version : Stop Start Continue

MINI William
26th January 2014, 02:24 PM
As above what would you like to be different on NMS. Eg More of, Less of etc etc. All inputs welcome.

stoney
26th January 2014, 02:48 PM
Well personally I like doing a mix of shows and runs would be good to start having a bit of stance at shows and show people that we are on the map as other clubs do I know a lot are south but it's good gun and the banter is 2nd to none

Dave
27th January 2014, 05:31 PM
Just joined buy yeah runs sound good, havent met anyone yet although spoken to a few on here.

Craig
27th January 2014, 05:41 PM
I like doing the runs and shows and meets as you get to drive your car but you also make friendships. I'd say more meets, doesn't have to be for a run, can be anything where you are getting people together. Pub/meal/BBQ/karting/etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
27th January 2014, 07:04 PM
^^ I think you're right it doesn't have to be a MINI event even just meeting somewhere for a chat, meal and organise things that are coming up or need to be discussed etc would be good .. Can always rotate the meeting places so folk don't have to travel to one place all the time ..

Eddie_JCW
27th January 2014, 08:22 PM
All that has been said already sounds great :)

Jude
27th January 2014, 09:56 PM
I like the runs but I like getting together for the meets. Good food and great banter!

DigitalLemming
27th January 2014, 10:44 PM
Love the runs, but as Craig says a get together would be good as well. Quite like the idea of an NMS karting session or something like bowling or paintball. Just something where folk can get together have a chat, bit of food and do something fun you maybe wouldn't do otherwise.

Dave
28th January 2014, 11:06 PM
Get your name down then :thumbs up:

Where do I sign up or do I just sign up when an individual runs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stoney
28th January 2014, 11:28 PM

you just post in the run \ show thread that you want to join and you will be added to the list 👍

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_212 using Tapatalk

MINI William
29th January 2014, 11:18 AM

Go to the Meets and Social section and post in the run/show thread that you want to go and your name will be added by the organiser.