PDA

View Full Version : help needed please

djlow1969
22nd January 2014, 11:08 PM
can anyone help me while driving at night the trim above the glove box has a light on why and what does it do as I am 6ft 3 I can see it but what does it do also is there lights out there that I can swap the side lights with mcs yours david

Mon the fish
23rd January 2014, 11:23 AM
Think it just means the lid isn't closed properly

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
23rd January 2014, 11:37 AM
^^ usually the light goes off when the glovebox is shut ! I've not got one in mine so I'm afraid I can't help at the mo

Mon the fish
23rd January 2014, 12:43 PM
The wife's old clubby used to do this if something inside the glovebox put a bit of pressure on the lid

Gismo
23rd January 2014, 04:09 PM
Yep, glove box not shut properly, light on :thumbs up:

djlow1969
24th January 2014, 11:37 AM
hi all its not the glovebox light as I took out the bulb last night and this light is still on.....you have the glove box then there is a trim panel above and at the top there is a gap and that is where the light is will take a photo if someone can tell me how to upload the photos your's David

MINI William
24th January 2014, 01:42 PM
hi all its not the glovebox light as I took out the bulb last night and this light is still on.....you have the glove box then there is a trim panel above and at the top there is a gap and that is where the light is will take a photo if someone can tell me how to upload the photos your's David

David you will need to upload the photos to the likes of photobucket and then copy the IMG code into your post. If you need help give me a shout or email the photo to myself and I will upload for you.

Gismo
24th January 2014, 03:53 PM
will take a photo if someone can tell me how to upload the photosAndy P wrote a good How To (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?12359-Posting-Pics-In-Forums)

Mon the fish
25th January 2014, 09:04 PM
Hammer should fix this