PDA

View Full Version : New NMS Ownership

MINI William
21st January 2014, 08:03 PM
Well folks it's been a blast and i've enjoyed every minute of it.
However, today is my happy / sad day as i let go of the NMS apron strings and let the new owner take over the helm of NMS.

I simply do not have the time the site needs to run it as it should be and also living in the USA and working in Uganda i felt it was time to hand over to a younger and dedicated new owner.

It is pleasing to know that NMS has gone to one of the most dedicated users and i know he will maintain the site to the standards everyone wants.

So, please, welcome Mini William as the new owner and give him every support he needs during his time.

Firstly we (MINI William & badwolf340) would like to thank Alan for all all his hard work,time and effort over the years and keeping NMS on the right side of the road.

As as you may be aware due to other commitments Alan has had less and less time to continue his good work and felt it was time for a change and to pursue other ventures .

I'm pleased to say that we have taken over the reigns of NMS and please be assured Alan's and the moderators good work will continue in the coming months. We have lots of ideas and we will involve all the members of NMS in any changes to move the club forward and to put NMS at the forefront of the MINI world. With everyone's help I'm sure this is easily achievable.

William & Brian

stoney
21st January 2014, 08:12 PM
Good news all,round could not think of better people and it also keeps it in NMS :thumbs up:

cuddles
21st January 2014, 08:32 PM
Well done boys looking forward to helping you both and ALL OF THE NMS FAMILY XX;)

rpn
21st January 2014, 09:46 PM
:clap: Welcome the new boss (William & Brian) and BIG BIG thanks to the old boss, Alan. :clap:

RobSco
21st January 2014, 10:16 PM
Great News William and Brian in taking over the ownership of New Mini Scotland and as Alan said, I’m sure you'll maintain the site to the standard everyone wants, Good Luck with your new venture and look forward to what's in-store… :thumbs up:

Alan, Thanks for all the hard work you've put into NMS and Good Luck with your new ventures in the future… :thumbs up:

Craig
21st January 2014, 10:24 PM
Well done Brian and William for taking on the responsibility of taking NMS forward. It was with a heavy heart I had to bow out of the running.

I'm sure the whole NMS family will go from strength to strength and you will have lots of great ideas ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weefossy
21st January 2014, 10:44 PM
Excellent news guys, you'll get my full support.
Big thanks Alan for all the work you have put into the site over all the years.

EcosseGP
21st January 2014, 11:29 PM
Well well well congratulations to the new team and I look forward to the MINI coming years with the new owners

Big thanks to Alan for everything he's done for NMS over his years at the helm and all his hard work over the years.

DarnShiv
22nd January 2014, 12:42 AM
Congratulations guys.

Stewart
22nd January 2014, 01:13 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-we-are-under-new-management-3.png

:thumbs up: Best of luck with the site lads.

badwolf340
22nd January 2014, 07:46 AM
Thanks guys

MINI William
22nd January 2014, 08:16 AM
Thanks everyone

Big Gordy
22nd January 2014, 08:44 AM
Well done guys in picking up the reins :thumbs up:
Alan.....thanks for the memories.....you did a grand job lad :smilewinkgrin:

Burple
22nd January 2014, 03:13 PM
And once more.. Well done guys for taking up the challenge! ;):smilewinkgrin: It's always a happy/ sad moment when something like this happens. Alan, you did a grand job captaining the good ship NMS, and we really appreciate all the hard work you put into it!

(Right.. is he banned yet? lol :hand::D:D:D;) )

I'm sure our wee (Mini?) community will continue on to more great things with our new 'Management'.. :cool:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/3CiGUMQZUgU/hqdefault.jpg

N16SHP
22nd January 2014, 04:45 PM
Well done to William and Brian for stepping up, we're in good hands!

Thank you Alan for the hard work you've done over the years in making this such a successful site!

Crombers
22nd January 2014, 05:27 PM
Well done lads & may the good ship NMS sail into the future in safe hands :thumbs up:

badwolf340
22nd January 2014, 05:45 PM
And once more.. Well done guys for taking up the challenge! ;):smilewinkgrin: It's always a happy/ sad moment when something like this happens. Alan, you did a grand job captaining the good ship NMS, and we really appreciate all the hard work you put into it!

(Right.. is he banned yet? lol :hand::D:D:D;) )

I'm sure our wee (Mini?) community will continue on to more great things with our new 'Management'.. :cool:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/3CiGUMQZUgU/hqdefault.jpg

LOL thats a good picture " the management"

badwolf340
22nd January 2014, 05:46 PM
Well done lads & may the good ship NMS sail into the future in safe hands :thumbs up:

With the members on board NMS we will "Make it so "

EcosseGP
22nd January 2014, 06:12 PM
^^ looks like the new management actually :):)

Eddie_JCW
22nd January 2014, 06:33 PM
Well done guys :) thanks for taking this on.

Alan thanks for setting this forum up I've only been a member since August and a MINI owner since September but it's been great so far. I've already been to a couple of runs and my MINI ownership is like no other car I've owned, it's mainly due to this forum and the guys and gals on here.

badwolf340
22nd January 2014, 06:43 PM
^^ looks like the new management actually :):)

quite a good likeness Davy wait till the Management see you :hand: ,Eddie it was an easy decision ,a good site and good like minded peeps :thumbs up:

zimbo
22nd January 2014, 07:02 PM
Good to see were in safe NMS hands with our new bosses :D
Alan sad to see you having to let go of this place, just make sure you don't ditch us altogether :lol:

simonfr
22nd January 2014, 08:08 PM
Still new here, but thanks to past and present caretakers of the site 😄

MINI William
22nd January 2014, 09:08 PM
Thanks everyone. As Dad said it was an easy decision to take over NMS

AndyP & Lenore
23rd January 2014, 12:17 AM
I think this is great news. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

I can't think of anyone more committed to the brand, the club and growing it's fan base. Alan has done a great job during his tenure but I completely understand the amount of time these hobbies take up and I just wish I had the time myself or I'd have jumped in weeks ago when Alan put the site up for sale.

But William I genuinely believe you and your dad will make a terrific go of NMS and - no disrespect meant to Alan - perhaps having a local owner will drive the site forward, and you will be able to engage more with the membership.

It's a new day, it's a new dawn.... :lol:

MINI William
23rd January 2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks Andy

ianking
24th January 2014, 02:21 PM
Well done fellas.

Glad its been taken over by folk that have been into NMS for some years.

I'm not on here anywhere near as much as I used to be, nor do I attend very many events any more as home/work commitments etc have changed but I still like to pop on her eand see whats happening.
I have made many good friends as a result of NMS and would love to see it continuing.

john
24th January 2014, 08:00 PM
Good to hear it :cool:

Neil and Lorna
24th January 2014, 08:25 PM
Good to see NMS is still in safe hands. :D

Best of luck to you both moving forward. :thumbs up:

Neil and Lorna. :popcorn:

badwolf340
24th January 2014, 10:06 PM
Thank you we will try

Colin
26th January 2014, 06:25 PM
Just seen this! Thanks to Alan for all the hard work he's put into the site over the years!

Don't have my MINI anymore, but still like to read the chat, and you never know I may be back in a MINI some day.
Glad it's went to a long standing member.
Good luck William and Brian, here's to many more years of NMS! :thumbs up:

badwolf340
26th January 2014, 09:28 PM
Just seen this! Thanks to Alan for all the hard work he's put into the site over the years!

Don't have my MINI anymore, but still like to read the chat, and you never know I may be back in a MINI some day.
Glad it's went to a long standing member.
Good luck William and Brian, here's to many more years of NMS! :thumbs up:
Thanks Colin

MINI William
26th January 2014, 10:19 PM
Thanks Colin