PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Yamaha MotoGP Team

zimbo
20th January 2014, 09:38 AM
This years team colours were officially unveiled this week and I must admit I think it looks not too bad.
Lets get the tilte back this year lads :thumbs up:

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/99493/Motorcycle-Photo-Gallery-Photo/2014-MotoGP-Season.aspx

Must try and get to a race this year before the wee one arrives as I'll probably not get a chance to go for a long time after that lol :rolleyes:

Big Gordy
20th January 2014, 01:16 PM
Looks just like last years colours to me:yawn: Seems strange them not having a major sponsor again seeing Rossi is there and that was one of the reasons they said for not having one before when he wasn't there..!!
Don't know how I'm going to watch it this year with Aunty Beeb not having it :sad::ragin::frown:

And yes......there nae chance after junior arrives.....lol

Gismo
20th January 2014, 03:11 PM
Yup, pretty similar to last years colours, Gordy, sign up to MotoGP.com, yes it's a wee bit expensive, but, you can watch it anywhere in the world online and all of the previous seasons as well

zimbo
20th January 2014, 05:41 PM
:idunno: never knew the beebs was not covering this this year? Why the hell NOT!! :ragin:

Big Gordy
20th January 2014, 07:35 PM
Lost the broadcasting rights to BT :sad: 3 year deal I believe:argh:
I remember you told me about that before Alan....I'll have a look:thumbs up: Think Ross' new house will have BT broadband so might be a good excuse to visit :yes nod::popcorn: