PDA

View Full Version : I wonder ???

Willie M
24th August 2004, 03:49 PM
.... who's gonna be first to hit the '2000' post mark?
I reckon it'll probably be some real saddo, with practicaly no live whatsoever, with a single figure golf handicap, residing in or around the Angus region ;)

It speaks volumes really ;):clown::clown:

GAJ
24th August 2004, 04:14 PM
That means he's almost exactly twice as sad as me!;)

Gismo
24th August 2004, 04:58 PM
I didn't know Julz played golf :evil:

Big Col
24th August 2004, 05:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

.... who's gonna be first to hit the '2000' post mark?
I reckon it'll probably be some real saddo, with practicaly no live whatsoever, with a single figure golf handicap, residing in or around the Angus region ;)

It speaks volumes really ;):clown::clown:

You forgot to say short Big Pimpin'. :D

Gismo
24th August 2004, 05:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
You forgot to say short Big Pimpin'. :D

Yep, Julz still qualifies :evil::blackeye::I

Julz
24th August 2004, 07:31 PM
I'm afraid I'm actually in the Perthshire area!! Must be someone else then!!:approve:

Gismo
24th August 2004, 10:10 PM
I've racked my brains and i just cannot work out who is sensible, well educated, good looking, with a single figure handicap and resides in the Angus area ;)

Come on Willie, who is it :question:

not many to go now :p

Willie M
24th August 2004, 10:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

I'm afraid I'm actually in the Perthshire area!! Must be someone else then!!:approve:
Heh, heh! Well said young lady. I don't think we need any further clues as to the liklely culprit's identity ;):D Their geography's pure shockin' tho, so it is :p

Gismo
24th August 2004, 10:27 PM
Well, i'll be away all weekend, so, you peeps have a great chance to catch me up :p

Come and have a go if you think you're sad enough :eek::D

Julz
25th August 2004, 04:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

I've racked my brains and i just cannot work out who is sensible, well educated, good looking, with a single figure handicap and resides in the Angus area ;)

Sorry, I'm still p'ing myself laughing at your description cause now I really can't figure out who it is!!:p:D