PDA

View Full Version : Abbeyhill Rolling Road Edinburgh

GERFIX
10th January 2014, 08:56 AM
Has anyone used the Car Tuning Clinic at Abbeyhill in Edinburgh for any reason? Just interested.:computer:

badwolf340
11th January 2014, 08:32 PM
never used it and never known anyone that has

ianking
13th January 2014, 02:00 PM
Ive never used it but its been there for years so must be doing something right.

badwolf340
14th January 2014, 10:07 PM
Ive never used it but its been there for years so must be doing something right.
having said that Ian ...every time I have went by ,I have never saw anyone there or indeed it open for buissness :confused:

GERFIX
18th January 2014, 09:04 AM
It's a long time since I visited CTC - I think the last car I had on the rollers there was a 3.0 Ghia Capri in the late 80's! The reason I asked though was that I'm putting the car in for a walnut shell blast and I was interested in a before and after power run. However, I've since decided to go for the Saikou twin OCCs and now can't justify the £80 extra (that was with a discounted second run) just to get some figures. I might pop in some time after the work is done though.

MINI William
18th January 2014, 10:41 AM
It's a long time since I visited CTC - I think the last car I had on the rollers there was a 3.0 Ghia Capri in the late 80's! The reason I asked though was that I'm putting the car in for a walnut shell blast and I was interested in a before and after power run. However, I've since decided to go for the Saikou twin OCCs and now can't justify the £80 extra (that was with a discounted second run) just to get some figures. I might pop in some time after the work is done though.

Would you be interested in an RR day. Possibly somewhere like extreme or star.

Craig
18th January 2014, 12:24 PM
I heard extreme had closed ?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
18th January 2014, 12:37 PM
I heard extreme had closed ?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope just moved to new premises

stoney
18th January 2014, 01:35 PM
Nope just moved to new premises

Don't think they have the rollers installed yet tho well the last I seen on FB they did not !!

Stavy
18th January 2014, 02:57 PM
There's ecotune in hillington for a rr day

stoney
18th January 2014, 03:39 PM
There's ecotune in hillington for a rr day

Would not not touch him again last time he had my GP on the rollers he red lined on more than once I use a guy in Kilmarnock my clubman will be back on the next week hopefully for a before and after with the ram scoop done on the same day same road so will see if there as good as M7 say that are ;)

MINI William
18th January 2014, 05:39 PM
Would not not touch him again last time he had my GP on the rollers he red lined on more than once I use a guy in Kilmarnock my clubman will be back on the next week hopefully for a before and after with the ram scoop done on the same day same road so will see if there as good as M7 say that are ;)

Touching men in industrial estates!! You'll get locked up for that

GERFIX
19th January 2014, 01:54 PM
Would you be interested in an RR day. Possibly somewhere like extreme or star.
Might be something to ponder on.

MINI William
20th January 2014, 08:11 AM
Might be something to ponder on.

Ill see what I can do