PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Order - Jan 2014

Craig
8th January 2014, 09:51 PM
Right folks I've finally got the design amended (they were shut for 2 weeks) and it's looking great (the same as the site one now ;))

I'm taking orders for clothing. Please have a look at www.logoxpres.co.uk and see what you want. You can get pretty much anything :)

Please give me the clothing code, size and colour you want.

I cannot and will not be responsible for items that do not fit. Please look at the size guides and order accordingly. I will do the order, get them from the supplier and post at your cost (or you can collect from me for free ;)) I will not deal with returns, if the item doesn't fit, I really can't be held responsible for that. I hope you understand.

Closing date will be fri 24th Jan and I will then request prices. I can't spare the time to request prices for every item you may want to order so if you want to order and it works out too expensive after getting prices, you don't have to go ahead. Tbh I've bought loads from them in the past and never found them expensive.

Any questions, please fire away ;)

Order

Craig - KK403 - NAVY - Size 4XL
Jude - KK748 - RASPBERRY/WHITE - Size 18
Jude - SS26M - NAVY - Size Medium
Jude - BG18 - French Navy/Sky
Ali Works - SS16M - AZURE - Size XL
Ali Works - SS46M - BLACK - Size XL
Siobhan - 273M - FRENCH NAVY - Size Medium
Malcolm - 272M - FRENCH NAVY - Size Large
Rob - RG120 - BLACK - Size Medium
Rob - RG123 - BLACK - Size 14
Rob - SL21 - BLACK - Size Medium
Rob - BA305F - VERY BERRY - Size Large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

EcosseGP
8th January 2014, 10:54 PM
^^ like Craig says the stuff they supply is great and you can get absolutely everything. What I will say like Craig has mentioned checked sizes as they're usually on the large side. I'm a 42-44 which in a polo shirt is a medium if that helps ..

weefossy
9th January 2014, 02:01 PM
Have had a look at the web site and there appears to be a lot of choice. Thanks for all your efforts Craig, will send a PM asap.

stoney
9th January 2014, 06:49 PM
Will send an order over later on mate :D

Craig
9th January 2014, 07:30 PM
No probs Rob

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Craig
9th January 2014, 08:26 PM
I've updated the first post with all the orders I have received up to now. Please check your order is there and if there are any changes you require.

Thanks

Craig

Craig
26th January 2014, 06:47 PM
OK,

got the final orders in for the clothing. Sending the request to the clothing co tomorrow and will get back to you all with prices.

I will then give you 7 days to respond with YES or NO for the order and I will then be asking for payment to cover the order.

Thanks

MINI William
26th January 2014, 06:52 PM
OK,

got the final orders in for the clothing. Sending the request to the clothing co tomorrow and will get back to you all with prices.

I will then give you 7 days to respond with YES or NO for the order and I will then be asking for payment to cover the order.

Thanks

Perfect Craig. Thank you for everything so far

Craig
27th January 2014, 01:31 PM
Ok I've got the prices from the clothing supplier. I'll PM people with prices when I get home. I'm really happy with the pricing (no single item is over £30) so hopefully you'll all want to order. I'll also include the way to pay me and as stated earlier, you'll have 7 days (ie the order will go in next Monday). No Money = No Clothing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
27th January 2014, 02:21 PM
That was quick.

Craig
27th January 2014, 02:40 PM
That's what Jude always says :lol:

Craig
27th January 2014, 07:55 PM
Well I'm a muppet - I've left all the prices at work .... I'll update them tomorrow. Apologies people :)

MINI William
27th January 2014, 08:10 PM
That's what Jude always says :lol:

:laugh:

Well I'm a muppet - I've left all the prices at work .... I'll update them tomorrow. Apologies people :)

Muppet

Jude
27th January 2014, 10:03 PM
I don't ALWAYS say that just 99% of the time. Lol. Hopefully he'll be less grumpy if he remembers the order tomorrow. I'm hoping for a 'wifey' discount.

Craig
28th January 2014, 09:27 AM
OK, that's everyone pm'd with prices and how to pay. There is no obligation to buy.

Thanks

Craig

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Craig
3rd February 2014, 01:25 PM
Clothing ordered. Will let you know when it's ready :)

I'll be doing another order next month if anyone missed this order and wants some stuff :)

Craig
7th February 2014, 06:55 PM
That's the clothing picked up and sorted. I'll see some of you this weekend to hand it over. Please let me know how you want to collect or me to post. Happy to meet you :). I think they look great and it seems they got the order right too which is sometimes an issue with so many different bits to the order. :). I hope you all like them :)

MINI William
7th February 2014, 07:10 PM
Great news. Can't wait to see them

badwolf340
7th February 2014, 09:29 PM
well done Craig see you sunday :thumbs up:

stoney
7th February 2014, 09:50 PM
Good stuff looking forward to it

RobSco
7th February 2014, 11:20 PM
Look forward to picking it up Craig... Thanks... :thumbs up:

Craig
7th February 2014, 11:21 PM
Thanks chaps - hope you like them now :lol:

Jude
8th February 2014, 03:22 PM
I ordered a navy hoodie with the NMS logo on the front. The size is a bit neat (men's medium) and I'm going to order a larger size. Anyone interested in the original please let Craig know.

RobSco
8th February 2014, 04:21 PM
I ordered a navy hoodie with the NMS logo on the front. The size is a bit neat (men's medium) and I'm going to order a larger size. Anyone interested in the original please let Craig know.

Don't worry Jude your not the only one... :lol:

I too ordered a Full Zip Russell Micro Fleece, Colour French Navy with NMS Logo, Size Large and feel it a bit neat also and will order another at a later date, anyone interested in this fleece let me know...

Quite annoyed with myself after looking at what was on offer and going for the Large as I always do, Logo on the Clothing looks great as well... A must for all NMS Members... :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
8th February 2014, 07:18 PM

I'll give him a shout see if it fits me ...

Might even be tempted with your top Rob if the above is no good .. you got a photo

Need to check my piggy bank ;)

Craig
8th February 2014, 07:21 PM
That hoodie prob won't fit you fatty.... Lol

Jude
8th February 2014, 10:42 PM
I really hope that comment was for Davy. Lol but think Craig could be right. Your detailing fleece fitted me Davy where this one was very neat. Probably better off with Robs fleece.

badwolf340
9th February 2014, 08:40 PM
thanks to Craig for organising the clothing order everything fits a treat :thumbs up:

MINI William
9th February 2014, 08:51 PM
As above Craig thank you. Everything fits and looks great

Craig
9th February 2014, 08:52 PM
Great stuff guys - glad your happy :)

donnaj1dlh
24th March 2014, 10:35 PM
Where are the prices on the website?

Craig
24th March 2014, 11:28 PM
There aren't any - as anyone who wants items from them will be having embroidery done, the piece is given after we tell them exactly what people want. I can say tho that all items that we have had recently have been produced to a high standard and no single item even reached £30 including fleeces.

donnaj1dlh
25th March 2014, 08:45 AM
Cool ..... will have a proper look tonight then :)