PDA

View Full Version : head light flickering

Cazvondee
7th January 2014, 11:15 PM
hi guys,

just wonder if anyone can help me with a problem. my head light seems to be showing a less full beam than the other and one of my fogs has been replaced but not working. i got both xenon bulbs replaced at the same time. the fog bulb had blown and was replaced but nothing?? i was advised to get my electrics checked and maybe a faulty earth???

any suggestions would be very much appreciated?? :thumbs up:

Gismo
8th January 2014, 03:57 PM
A faulty earth will make the lights dimmer, not sure you are saying that?

EcosseGP
8th January 2014, 07:44 PM
Is it an occasional flicker or constant ?

Cazvondee
9th January 2014, 01:43 PM
hey guys,

many thanks for the replies. it is an occasional flicker but the light is constantly dimmer..(the beam never matches my other head light).if that makes any sense???

EcosseGP
9th January 2014, 07:18 PM
Yeah that's makes sense. I would suggest that you change the headlight bulb first and just check that it's not a faulty bulb first.

Cazvondee
10th January 2014, 10:54 AM
yeah thats what i did but still nothing . its just so frustrating :confused:

EcosseGP
10th January 2014, 01:51 PM
Just a pity I'm so far away or I'd have a look at it for you. Have you got a volt meter ?

Craig
10th January 2014, 02:59 PM
yeah thats what i did but still nothing . its just so frustrating :confused:

Pop along to John Clark's after 10 tomorrow as there are going to be a bunch of us there for a meet and someone may be able to help ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

stoney
10th January 2014, 06:44 PM
Pop along to John Clark's after 10 tomorrow as there are going to be a bunch of us there for a meet and someone may be able to help ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

What when where how come no one told me !!

Cazvondee
10th January 2014, 11:44 PM
hi craig,

thanks very much but i'm actually offshore just now til tuesday. i'll pester my brother in law to have a look at it when i'm back

thanks miniiGP, i'll mention to him about a volt meter. he will have a better idea than me lol:thumbs up:

Craig
11th January 2014, 12:01 AM
What when where how come no one told me !!

It was arranged through one of the gp groups on FB. its a gp meet so your not invited ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

stoney
11th January 2014, 12:05 AM
It was arranged through one of the gp groups on FB. its a gp meet so your not invited ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I see just wondered :lol: