PDA

View Full Version : Happy Wedding Day wishes Fi and Ewan!

Stewart
12th December 2013, 12:17 PM
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq72/sav112g/Ewanswedding_zps61dc8ed3.jpg

Wishing you pair all the best on your new adventure as Mr & Mrs. You do know Fi you now have the legal right to drive your other half’s Works…….. :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
12th December 2013, 01:22 PM
Have a great day Ewan and Fi - I'm sure it will be memorable :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Gismo
12th December 2013, 01:57 PM
All the best to you two :thumbs up:

ELFMAN
12th December 2013, 02:01 PM
:clap: :thumbs up: Have a Fantastic Day! :thumbs up: :clap:

weefossy
12th December 2013, 03:50 PM
Congrats....."lang may yer lumb reek" :thumbs up:

Eddie_JCW
12th December 2013, 04:14 PM
Congratulations to you both :)

Crombers
12th December 2013, 05:15 PM
Woo hoo ........... enjoy yer BIG day ............. "PARTY" :whoohoo::dance::beer::clap::kiss:

DarnShiv
12th December 2013, 10:45 PM
Congratulations to you both. We hope you had a great day:thumbs up

MINI William
12th December 2013, 10:58 PM
Congratulations you the both of you. Have a great day.

EcosseGP
13th December 2013, 01:12 AM
Congratulations to you both have a cracking day and a happy life together ;);)

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !

Big Col
13th December 2013, 07:06 AM
Awww congrats to both of you!:thumbs up:

zimbo
13th December 2013, 10:40 AM
Well I can confirm that the deed has indeed been done and they are now Mr and Mrs Hobbit ooops sorry I meant Munro (hehehe) it was a long long day but a great one :thumbs up:

Congratulations once again you two :beer:

ianking
13th December 2013, 02:05 PM
Congrats. All the best :smilewinkgrin:

stoney
13th December 2013, 03:41 PM
Congrats guys you both look fab last night sorry we could not stay longer

Burple
26th December 2013, 08:50 PM
Cheers for the kind words everybody!

Finally back to (almost) normality! :cool:
It's been well worth all the stress and organising (So Fi tells me ;))

We had an awesome -very long- day, and it was loads of fun - just trying to remember everything that's happened! Fi looked stunning - of course! :D

I don't think we could have picked a better place - Fingask castle, the weather didn't put us off one bit. IT was a great setting for a wedding, and all the staff there were amazing. A quick day to sort out our luggage then it was off to UAE for our honeymoon, we were staying in a fantastic Hilton Resort in Ras Al Khaimah which is about an hour north of Dubai. we had about a week there, and a couple of days exploring Dubai, old and new. The markets there are something else, as is all the new stuff like the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab and all the other outrageous stuff around the city centre. It's really bizarre to see so many Nice cars just cruising about. Lost count of how many Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs (and a good few GT500s), not to mention Porsches, Ferraris and a crazy black and orange Lambo Aventador!
We even managed a day trip to Oman, with a cruise up a fjord, and a wee swim with some bright fishes, and being followed by a load of dolphins :cool:
The trek home was a bit of an ordeal, the plane from heathrow was delayed, then it had a tech fault, then a crew member went off sick, so we were on the plane, off the plane, waiting and waiting and nearly got cancelled cos of the wind.. 25 hours later we were back tho, but our luggage managed to get lost in the fiasco, and turned up at almost 10pm on Christmas eve..:rolleyes:

Then of course we had both families round at ours for christmas day.. we must be mental! :D
I think we deserve a few days of doing absolutely bugger all!

Here's a quick pic someone took, still waiting for the official ones.. lucky photographer has buggered off to Turkey on holiday for a few weeks, I'll bung a copy of one of the good ones up when we get them :thumbs up:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1535414_10202558524942650_1034119898_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats guys you both look fab last night sorry we could not stay longer

No worries! Glad you could make it! I know it was a long trek for you guys, sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up a bit more, but we never stopped all day :D

Craig
26th December 2013, 11:14 PM
Glad you guys had a great wedding and honeymoon. Looks like you had lots of fun :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Big Col
27th December 2013, 11:13 AM
Jings min you look like you'd been holding that smile on for a while there! :p Your better half looking lovely and taking it all in her stride. :thumbs up: