PDA

View Full Version : Nikon D40 body for sale

Big Gordy
6th November 2013, 11:39 AM
I've just been offered the bargain of the century on a D90 body that I just couldn't refuse so I have my D40 body up for grabs :smilewinkgrin:
Its in very good condition with everything working as it should. No scratches or marks. Only downside is the screen at the back has a crack running across it right at the very bottom of the screen. It doesn't affect the screen at all, infact it's almost impossible to see it's that near the bottom where the black bit is but better to point it out now :rolleyes:
This is for the body only ie no lens. I've got the manual and I think I still have the box but will need to look. Looking for £125 :thumbs up:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond40

I may be able to include the standard 50mm lens for a bit more (I haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet) Make me an offer and we'll take it from there.....lol

Big Gordy
7th November 2013, 09:49 PM

Okay.....updated with some pictures of said item. You can make out the crack in the 2nd & 5th pictures, but like I said doesn't affect the screen whatsoever. I couldn't find the box so must have flung it out and I've decided to hang onto the lens.

Big Gordy
17th November 2013, 06:19 PM
With my new body coming next week I need this sold :rolleyes: Price now £60 :thumbs up: Great starter body for someone starting out on there digital SLR adventure:thumbs up:

Big Gordy
21st November 2013, 05:44 PM
Now SOLD :yes nod: