PDA

View Full Version : Bf 4

jonnie
3rd November 2013, 05:15 PM
Anybody got battlefield 4 yet? What do you think?

Burple
5th November 2013, 12:07 AM
Only played the Beta so far.. but looking good..

What I've seen of it online so far looks pretty awesome, but just upgrading my gaming PC a bit before I get it :thumbs up:

The Beta was a bit scrappy, but they were just testing

Burple
14th November 2013, 03:02 PM
PC is upgraded, BF4 finally downloaded and installed properly... Graphics / keybinds sorted.. LOVE IT!

I've missed this kind of game on the PC. It's much more rewarding than on a console :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:
Tanks, Boats, Helis... so much easier to control without that stupid controller.. Jets... well.. I'm crap at that anyway :D

..And it just looks SO DAMN GOOD with all the levolution stuff :thumbs up: Happy *ahem* camper here! :thumbs up:

Big Col
15th November 2013, 08:58 AM
Geek

Stewart
15th November 2013, 02:04 PM
My say I've watched BF4 on twitch and it does look great, but it's still watered down for the masses. The AA is too strong for the limited sized maps, and you can point it at troops in buildings and it turns into a spud gun:( I know it's so people don't use it as a mass killing machine but I hate those tweaks that make it stop killing a guy but blow a heli out the sky. Hope they balance it before I give it a try. That storm map at the islands just looks amazing. I miss the old school dog fights of BF 1942 all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

leethepee82
14th September 2014, 08:53 AM
I find the game buggy as hell!
It's lost my game saves 3 times!!!

Burple
14th September 2014, 07:40 PM
Big patch for it coming out this month apparently... finally it should be working properly... :thumbs up: