PDA

View Full Version : Motegi MotoGP

Big Gordy
26th October 2013, 11:40 PM
Well that's my predictions in for tomorrows race :thumbs up:
Didn't see any of the practice yet so its all based on who finished where with a bit of 'tweaking' :p
Hopefully I can improve on my 985 th place and 1791 score :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
27th October 2013, 05:37 AM
My predictions based on a dry race and average results from the riders from the rest of the year.
Weird qualifying session due to the weather.

Gordy, we are close fighting for the NMS MotoGP Fantasy Crown :biker:

Gismo
27th October 2013, 07:50 AM
Excellent results for me, i got the 1st 3 correct :thumbs up: 2 no scores and still scored 126 points, am now in a credible 783rd position having climbed 121 places.
Looking forward to Valencia.

I must admit that i'm not really a Lorenzo fan, i figure he lacks the charisma and style that others have, his celebrations always seem so out of place for him, but, today's race showed him to be a truly great rider, especially given his tyre choice which should have significantly degraded compared to the others

zimbo
27th October 2013, 09:32 AM
:frown:

...yes I know I secured my bronze medal place a long time ago and todays race didnt help :sad:

Big Gordy
27th October 2013, 11:41 AM
861st place......I'm chasing hard :laugh:
I got 126 points too :thumbs up: with me getting the first 4 correct and only one non finisher....Espargaro. Nice to see Colin Edwards secure 2nd in the CRT's though....he' a character :p
I see Spies has retired from racing which is a pity :sad: and Redding not starting was inevitable I recon after only breaking his wrist last weekend....shame tho'
Not keen on Lorenzo's one finger a la Vettel salute but he can ride a bike that's for sure. Few scary moments on the brakes for Mr.Rossi as well which focuses the mind somewhat...lol

Correction...2 non finishers

Mini Ecosse
27th October 2013, 09:21 PM
Sightly :off topic:. John McPhee 7th in GP3 :thumbs up:. John stays just along from us at Connel. Looks like we are heading to Silverstone next year :thumbs up: