PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for Eggy and Jordans future run

Eggy7496
22nd August 2004, 06:26 PM
Hey guys, just returned from my second Mini Run, thanks again Paul for that. Well, its inspired myself and Jordan (miniFEF)to go and organise a run. We were thinking about finding a route that connects and covers a lot of the Castles in Scotland. Obviously calling it, "THE CASTLE RUN" Im sure we will get something organised in the near future and would love for a great turnout. Could you guys give some feedback into our idea so that we know were on the right tracks. Cheers fellow mini buddies

MartinSullivan
22nd August 2004, 06:38 PM
Sounds like a really good idea for a run. If you check the events calender out you will be able to look for an available slot. There is a lot going on over the next few months though so it might be tough to find a space, although Bonnie Scotland has postponed his run in September so you could maybe recycle his date, if that gives you enough time to organise it

Eggy7496
22nd August 2004, 07:09 PM
Been speaking to Jordan and there are a heck of a lot of castles in Scotland, however we think the Loch Ness Castle is the best one. How about a run around Loch Ness and a stop at the castle?

Gismo
23rd August 2004, 12:01 AM
A run is always a good idea, you have to decide if you want to make it a one day deal or have an overnight stop.
People will travel from all over to attend the run so if you've got a one day run in mind then plan for allowing easy access at the end to allow people to get home in a timely manner

Other than that, pick a suitable date and ask for people to attend, you'll soon find out the interest.
The 19th September (my delayed date) was accepted by a good few folks so there is a possibility albeit not much time to organise

Good luck :)

Duncan Stewart
24th August 2004, 06:42 PM
Go for it guys. Sounds like a great idea. I'm just home after a couple of days scouting out run routes and it's great fun!

Steve74
24th August 2004, 07:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by Duncan Stewart

Go for it guys. Sounds like a great idea. I'm just home after a couple of days scouting out run routes and it's great fun!

Go for it for sure. I'd be up for a castle run...