PDA

View Full Version : CoD Ghosts and GT6

zimbo
24th October 2013, 08:29 AM
Right these two games are due to be released shortly (Call of Duty Ghosts and Gran Turismo 6) I am just curious as to whether or not anyone will be getting any of these games?

I am going to be getting both as soon as I can afford to do so as I have all the rest of the series of both games (except CoD World at War or I think that is what it was called as I thought it was sh!t£) and I really enjoy the single player versions of both games and get plenty of enjoyment out of both and only really play online on CoD which in the long run is great fun when playing with the rest of the squad which nowadays seems to be very very rarely compared to how it used to be in the good old days... :sad: and it's not the same playing with some of the riff raff you get online.

I know that most if not all of you guys in here all ditched your GT5 games shortly after getting them (still not sure why :scratch: as I think it is a excellent game) and I suppose none of you will be getting the new GT6 then, but I really love the GT series and will be adding number 6 eventually to my series. :thumbs up:

stoney
26th October 2013, 09:32 PM
I have not even played the last one yet may pick up a copy of COD I also fancy the GTA game as well but with baby on way prob not much chance to play it !!

Gismo
27th October 2013, 05:28 AM
Will be trying Ghosts before i buy it, lesson learned from hating World At War and MW3, if i like it then i'll buy it and most likely on PS4

MINI William
27th October 2013, 07:30 AM
I'll will definitely getting GT6 and I will see what the new COD looks like

MiniGregor
27th October 2013, 05:42 PM
The new CoD is supposed to be more realistic than the previous ones but the game play isnt meant to be as good.