PDA

View Full Version : London Marathon...

Burple
21st October 2013, 05:53 PM
Alrighty.. my mental other half and soon-to-be wifey has decided she's going to run the London Marathon next year in aid of The Children's Adventure Farm Trust. Crazy lady ;)
She's been guaranteed a space because she's running for this charity, and now she needs to raise some money.. So if any of you lovely people would like to sponsor her to reach her funding target for her first ever marathon, here's a link to her Just Giving Page: http://www.justgiving.com/Fi-Wood

There are more details about the charity linked from her page.

Thank you in advance! :thumbs up::cool:

ELFMAN
24th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Crazy lady ;)

Fi's marrying YOU... and you think running a Marathon is crazy??? :idunno: Good Luck Fi :thumbs up: and with running the Marathon :smilewinkgrin:
ps - donation made!

Burple
24th October 2013, 05:05 PM
Fi's marrying YOU... and you think running a Marathon is crazy??? :idunno: Good Luck Fi :thumbs up: and with running the Marathon :smilewinkgrin:
ps - donation made!

I never said she was normal.. :smilewinkgrin::p Just living up to the latest Mini Slogan :D
Fi says ta muchly for the donation. very much appreciated! :thumbs up:

(Tho personally i dunno what she'll do with a pair of old manky adidas trainers.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:)

ELFMAN
24th October 2013, 06:00 PM
(Tho personally i dunno what she'll do with a pair of old manky adidas trainers.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:)

:moonie: THWACK!!!!!! :blush: